Thread: i'm back, and apparently so is the board?

Arrow i'm back, and apparently so is the board?

Hello, my name is charlie aka "crash" and i used to be on the old board. I changed my screen name cause it's the one that i use everywhere, but it's the same old me. I have a girlfriend who is definitely aware of my DLness (and in fact she used to post on this board quite frequently under the name eponine). I love her very much and am counting the days that we can be together. I currently live in milwaukee, wi and she lives in delaware. I am a speed skater and she is a grad student. I am a DL and she indulges in my lifestyle every once in a while but it is only because she loves me, not because she's all that into it.
    That's about it.
    Any other questions feel to ask.
    -the crash

I had a relationship the same exact way with the aspect of how she does it for just to please you, so we got something interesting in common. Except mine lived 10 minutes away lol. Anyways welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around.