Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from the uk

Smile hello from the uk

Hi my name is andy i am a diaper lover but also like the adult baby as well.
    I would like to say sorry now for any spelling or grammar mistakes i will make. I have dyslexia and asperger syndrome.
    i hope to meet new people and become good freinds.

Hi & welcome!
    Where in the UK are you?
    What diapers do you wear, & how often?

Hi Andy

Can I ask how / what age you became a diaper lover? Did you enjoy while you were still being nappied officially, or afterwards?

Wahey another UK member hows it going mate? Have you read the 'cheat sheet?' If not you should definitely check it out, it's in the stickies at the top of your page, I used it for my intro, was very helpful Hope you have fun here mate!

Hello again to answer your qustions. firstly i live in wakefield. i manly wear molicare but also happy with any thing i can get my hands on i wear when ever i can. it started when i was 5 and yes i did enjoy it alot and fanily to answer bohemian85 it is gooing great just got a job at subway and a head of my college work thanks for asking.
    now how is every one else doing?

Hi Andy! Welcome to the site.

Tell us about yourself, other than your AB/DL side! Hobbies, taste in music, sports, favourite books et cetera.

Welcome! Love the UK and would love to get back there sometime. Hope you have fun here. This is a great group of people and I know you'll love it here.