Thread: Greetings from the West side of the Mississippi & Rockys

Default Greetings from the West side of the Mississippi & Rockys

Not much to myself.

Been a DL since I was 16, and a infrequent AB.
    Love to read, and enjoy the outdoors.

Married, no kids. Wife knows about my DL side. Not too enthusiastic about it. She's ok with it, and I don't flaunt it. Normally will indulge while she is away at work.

Been lurking for quite some time. Figured it was about time to get an account.

Welcome to ADISC Karrie! If you wouldn't mind elaborating on your intro a little. The stickies at the top of the Greetings and Introductions Forum have some great ideas for ways to expand on your (already good, albeit brief) intro.

Well, now that I have ad a bit of free time, I thought I'd make a better introduction.

1)Hello! Who are you?

I am almost 36 years old, been working as an engineer for the last 5 or so years. Married to a wonderful wife.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Been fantasizing about diapers since I was 7, and actively wearing since I was 16. Wasn’t until I was 22 before I discovered Unfortunately over the years the forum got bad, and I stopped going to the website. Over the years would peak at other forums but were too over the top and extreme. Came across here at one point, and have found most people reasonable, and the forums kept from going into the extreme side of things.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I enjoy doing a variety of things. Love to play racquetball, and Scuba dive when I have the chance. Enjoy water skiing, but not much into snow skiing. Surprising since the Rocky Mountains are my backyard, although I am hoping to get back into skiing next season.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Not sure what I am looking for. I love reading about the point-counter points in politics/religion/social economics/ etc that go on. I’ll tend to add my input when I have something substantial to add, but for the most part try to view both sides of the equation. That, and a bit of the diaper talk helps too.

From a political standpoint I’d be considered a mild libertarian. I don’t strictly vote democrat or republican. I feel government should be there for support, but with as much minimal interference as possible.

Religious, I have a strong conviction in God, and a believe people should be able to worship how, where, or what they may. Government should not favor one religion over another, but shouldn’t restrict as it has been over the years.

Anyways, this is me in a Nutshell, now that I have had more time to type and better introduce myself.