Thread: Hello from a FL diaper lover

Default Hello from a FL diaper lover

Just wanted to say hi. I've been a diaper lover for years and I'm new to this site. I live in FL and I prefer disposables. I normally wear depends but I have worn other kinds

Welcome Dependsfl, I Hope you find lots of interesting things here, I know I have. What other kinds of diapers have y worn ? And how is the weather where you are ?

Hello Depends and Welcome. I use to wear depends. They make better diapers for on the road then my normal diapers I wear. Tranquility ATN's. I have been to FL. Around the McKlenny Florida. Dropping off Ice Cream at Walmart Distribution Center. I did like the Palms trees and the other sites i did see on my short trip to Florida.

Aww another driver, did u get a 34 restart waiting for them to unload u? cuz thats about how damn long those retards take.

Quote Originally Posted by Dependsfl View Post
    Just wanted to say hi. I've been a diaper lover for years and I'm new to this site. I live in FL and I prefer disposables. I normally wear depends but I have worn other kinds

Hi DependsDL

Welcome to ADISC! We have plenty of FL members here! You might want to join me in this ADISC group: Florida - ADISC.org .

Just curious, what do you like best about Depends? (My favoite feature is the plastic outer cover)

And when you can, check out the whole site and definately ask around if you can't find your way around.

Just curious, whats your favorite theme park and rides in Orlando?

Omg my fav theme parks=bush gardens an an an an the water one its fun too!