Talking If you could choose from these women to diaper you

Who would you choose?

Sally Field
    Holly Hunter
    Kathleen Turner
    Christina Applegate
    Vanessa Lengies
    Shailene Woodley

I know this sounds like a random list, but if you could choose from these women to diaper you, which would be your picks? You could even be creative with give a scenario for each one (ex: a girl who is babysitting you, a teacher at school, ect).

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Sally Field
    Holly Hunter
    Kathleen Turner
    Christina Applegate
    Vanessa Lengies
    Shailene Woodley
    Hmmm...considering that I know three of those names, I would probably pick Sally Field. She always seemed to have a nice motherly, sweet way about her. I think the babysitting scenario would be fun, too. ^^

Also, welcome PamperedBottom! If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to see an introduction from you! ^_^

None of the above...I'd like my wife to diaper me.

I would perfer a women not on the list: Olivia Wilde <3333333333333333333333 She's hot.. and I would LOVE for her to diaper me. ;D She seems like a caring, motherly type.

Holly Hunter I guess, but only purely for the sake of this game. Mainly due to her being much older then me by over 30 years.

If anything i'd much rather be babysat/mothered by Kanga from whinnie the pooh. Only since she seems really nice, but knows how to put her foot down as well. But yeah that ain't ever happening, since she's fictional.

(Note: i'm not a furry. I just think she's awesome.)

Hmmmm... I have never heard of any of these women -_____-

CrazyGirl

(Not wearing diapers now but will when I turn 18 and is moved out of parent's house) I would want a guy to change me and if a guy changed me I would choose Peter Facinelli (also known as Carlisle Cullen from Twilight) or if I had a boyfriend I would choose him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Holly Hunter I guess, but only purely for the sake of this game. Mainly due to her being much older then me by over 30 years.

If anything i'd much rather be babysat/mothered by Kanga from whinnie the pooh. Only since she seems really nice, but knows how to put her foot down as well. But yeah that ain't ever happening, since she's fictional.

(Note: i'm not a furry. I just think she's awesome.)
    Haha...I love it. In fact, I'd make Christopher Robin diaper me just so he'd be more depressed than Eeyore afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...I love it. In fact, I'd make Christopher Robin diaper me just so he'd be more depressed than Eeyore afterward.
    It's not bad enough that he's friends with...

A manic depressive donkey
    A additive bear
    A small pig that fear's everything
    A OCD rabbit
    A tiger that has ADHD who's a surrogate father to a baby kangaroo who undermines it's mother constantly.
    A smartass owl who's generally wrong.

And this is while he's imagining it.