Thread: New and Nervous

Default New and Nervous

Hi everyone! As the title says, I am New and Nervous. I'm sure I will get more comfortable in time. I'm hoping to meet people who have the same feelings and desires that I do. I have been a bed wetter all of my life and have always had to wear diapers when I'm sleeping. I also wear my diapers during the day if I am not at home because I have never been able to 'hold it' like most people can. I would always have an accident and embarrass myself in public. I knew I had to be diapered because of my wetting, and I have always accepted it. I became a Diaper Lover when I was in my early teens. I would have this incredible feeling come over me when I would put my diaper on, and I loved it!

Hi there Sparrow, and welcome! Glad you're here! This is a very thoughtful and caring community, so you don't need to be very nervous. Like you, I have been accident-prone since I was a kid, and I found great relief in wearing diapers. I hope you'll be comfortable here and able to share with others. What are some of your hobbies and interests? If you couldn't tell by my member name, I'm a musician. I especially play piano.

Anyhow, welcome to the site! Keep posting, and in a couple weeks you'll have your member level upgraded and be able to access other parts of the site. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy all the good folks here have to offer.

Peace - BachBrahms

Gorlaf

Love your name, little bird... hope you can find a safe place here to talk about your struggles and find others who deal with the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Hi everyone! As the title says, I am New and Nervous. I'm sure I will get more comfortable in time. I'm hoping to meet people who have the same feelings and desires that I do. I have been a bed wetter all of my life and have always had to wear diapers when I'm sleeping. I also wear my diapers during the day if I am not at home because I have never been able to 'hold it' like most people can. I would always have an accident and embarrass myself in public. I knew I had to be diapered because of my wetting, and I have always accepted it. I became a Diaper Lover when I was in my early teens. I would have this incredible feeling come over me when I would put my diaper on, and I loved it!
    welcome to the comunity glad you can join i hope you warm up to us soon were nice people

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Hi everyone! As the title says, I am New and Nervous. I'm sure I will get more comfortable in time. I'm hoping to meet people who have the same feelings and desires that I do. I have been a bed wetter all of my life and have always had to wear diapers when I'm sleeping...... I became a Diaper Lover when I was in my early teens.....
    Hi Sparrow!

I was a bedwetter too, i outgrew it finally after the 8th grade (I had just turned 14). I started to like diapers at age 11 (for more info, see my blog page).

Nice to have you as a member! Check out the whole site, look around, and I am sure you will learn alot and make lots of chill friends from all over the world!

=)

- Will

Welcome Sparrow. I may not know what it feels like do be in your shoes. But I do accept you for who you are. I knew a friend who was in your shoes. I accepted him no matter if he was in diapers or not.

Diapers makes the day easier but they don't hinder your day. They make it manageable for a person to experience life.