Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Sized Baby Blankets

Default Adult Sized Baby Blankets

Any good ideas on where to get a blanket that would fit on a queen, but is styled like a baby blanket. I would really love to get one with lion king or just something babyish, but I don't know that will happen, in the end i guess i could always try for making one, but that is another story. I'd really love to buy one.

bamboo comforters remind me most of the baby blankets I had and feel great no babyish print that I know of but the weave an texture matches most baby blankets to a tee. link

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    bamboo comforters remind me most of the baby blankets I had and feel great no babyish print that I know of but the weave an texture matches most baby blankets to a tee. link
    The Light Blue, Ivory and White remind me most of a baby's blanket. I think I might buy one of those even. Very good find.

Walmart has adult sized cartoon themed blankets. They are not exactly babyish, but childish is not bad right?

Ooh the bamboo blankets look awesome! Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    *Clicks the link*
    Me: *awkward pause* I didn't even buy anything yet.

Those blankeys look nice, but I'd rather have a themed one though :P something cute and girly. MLP maybe *rolls eyes*

Those look cool, but I think I'd just go with a cartoon comforter or something from Wal-Mart. They seem a little more childish.

I bought a whole Winnie the Pooh sheet set for my Double Twin bed at walmart for 40 dollars... Two pillow cases, bed sheet and a comforter.

Comforter or an actual baby blanket?

Myblanke.com has some nice ones. I have two from there. Can order them custom or pre-made.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    Comforter or an actual baby blanket?

Myblanke.com has some nice ones. I have two from there. Can order them custom or pre-made.
    That looks like a good resource, just really expensive when you get up to queen size, but they actually make child print blankets for adult sized beds. I like it.