My Mom watches my bank account and it is under a family plan so she can, and will ask me things like "What were you buying for 40$ at this specific shop".
I would use a visa gift-card but at that 5$ fee for a 50$ card doesn't seem worth it to me.
Any way I can set something up to buy diapers and have them shipped to me, without it showing up on my bank account. I use a Visa Debit card and can withdraw money whenever, but if I buy online using the card I would probably get caught.
- Visa Giftcard, five dollar charge fee for 50$ doesn't too sound good
- Paypal, I would rather not have an account atrocious customer service too
- Send money by mail, unlikely to work what is this the 1950s?
- Check, possibly monitored by my mom
- Debit Card, probably will get caught, she will look up where I spent the money
What would you do in this situation? Shipping them to me is no problem as long as its discrete and no labels on the outside, I live in college dorm housing in a single RA suite so no problem with roommates either.