Thread: I just wanna read stories

Default I just wanna read stories

I like to read but they say im a lurker
    why cant i read the stories

My guess is that you need to make a number of posts and get your status up. I've been a member for a number of years, so I forget the particulars, but some of the threads are protected, visible only to members who have made a minimum of 10 posts, I think. It's not a whole lot, and it encourages members to become part of the adisc family. I don't think you'll regret it if you become slightly involved with us. Likewise, we get to know you a little better.

If you read the suggestions for new membership, the site asks you to tell a little about yourself on the introduction thread, again for the same reasons. If we get to know you, we will share are similar likes, such as reading and writing. I for instance, have three stories on this site, "Going Home", "Werewolf" and "Coffee Stop". I not only enjoy reading stories, but writing them as well.

I used to be a lurker too. I was coming to this site just to read threads and stories, but for some reason it said I had to make an account, and I must say, I haven't regretted it since. You'll probably find your experience here much more enjoyavle once you start getting involved. The community here is very friendly.