Thread: Hi, everyone!

Default Hi, everyone!

Hello ADISC,

My name's Adventurer (or at least, it is here). I'm a twenty-ish man, an aspiring teacher, and a proud Canadian. And, as you may have guessed, I have a passing (OK, more than passing) interest in diapers...

I can recall having a fascination with diapers back to when I was about ten years old. However, I knew nothing of infantilism or the ABDL community until I was eighteen. Away at university, I first browsed the ABDL sites, bought my first diapers, and tried my best to figure out this interest. The whole time, I've dealt with the tension over whether this is really right for me. What effect will it have on my life, and on the people I love? How will I live as an AB/DL in a world that isn't kind to such people? Am I even OK with living it out? I know it's easy to look in the mirror and give myself a pep talk, but I also understand that what I choose to do with this fetish will profoundly affect me and those around me. So I've decided to join ADISC and get to work figuring this stuff out.

On the lighter side...I have some 'normal' interests, too!

Even though I like to play baby from time to time, I'm still a grown-up. I love going on adventures of all kinds - hiking, road trips, or just getting lost in new places (it happens more than I'd like!) I love all sorts of knowledge, and am always reading, researching, and daydreaming. Helping others is my passion; that's why I want to be a teacher. And the most important person in my life is Jesus. He's the reason for everything I do. I guess you could say that I'm an 'Adventurer' in every sense of the word!

I've lurked around this community before in my search for understanding, but I finally joined to discuss, explore, and hear from others about what it means to be an ABDL, and to figure out what to do with it in my life. It'll also be cool to meet some other people with this fetish - it feels better just to post about it! I've never told anyone about it before, and I'm excited to get to know you all. Here's to adventuring together!

Hi Adventurer!

Great introduction! Good to have you here! We have lots and lots of awesome Canadians roaming around ADISC! =)

I totally "get" ya! I started to like diapers about the same age (I was 11) and it was a total shock when i stumbed upon the ABDL world online!

I often wonder who was the first ABDl to make any kind of webpage or online profile, and how long it took a second person to find them online!

And most of us "haven't told anyone" (non *BDL) as well. I totally understand you!

We are excited you found us (18,000 and growing) and I'm looking forward to reading more awesome posts and articles that you've written!

Just curious, what do you like best about ADISC so far?
    Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 03:18.

Hi wwetbed,

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, hats off to whoever first put it out there that they like diapers. It's terrible feeling like you're the only one.

I love the variety of topics on ADISC. It seems like every possible angle of the ABDL universe is being discussed. I'm sure I'll be busy looking around. Lots to think about.