View Poll Results: Dark, Light, or In Between?

44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Light!

7 15.91%
  • Dark!

25 56.82%
  • Meh, in between

11 25.00%
  • Neither

0 0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

1 2.27%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark or Light?

Default Dark or Light?

Which do you prefer to spend your time in, the dark or the light? Or are you somewhere in between? And is there a specific reason you like it?

Dark, unless I'm actually trying to do something that requires light. But other than that, I never even touch my light switch.

Not quite sure why, some might say it matches my personality but I like the dark.

I generally like the light. It's easier to see in, more cheery, and makes the room just look better. Of course, the dark is good too if my mood is right.

I would say that I prefer dusk. However, I had to answer dark only because I hate the light so much.

The sun depresses me.

I am very afraid of pitchblack but I love the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    I am very afraid of pitchblack but I love the darkness.

It really depends on my mood, to be completely honest. But for the most part, I prefer being in the light.

i quite like it to be bright enough to see but not too bright, my bedroom light goes though a rosco cinegel 3029 (silent frost), a rosco cinelux 62 (booster blue) and gets corrected with a cal colour 4215 15 blue , it gives lovely soft lighting with great blue hint that isnt too bright