Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

I'm BubbaR and have just joined this site as I wear diapers 24/7 due to my disability and incontinence. I like to take a 'light hearted' approach to my situation because everything can be way too serious at times. This is why I enjoy wearing adult baby clothing and am always on the look out for new things to wear. I have caretakers who dress and change me all the time and they enjoy my AB stuff too.

I am a Manager within a Social Service company and I enjoy watching sport, dining out, cooking and the outdoors.

It would be great to have contact with people in the same situation as myself to share experiences of being a disabled AB as well as others who share a love of being regressed. Any recommendations regarding good AB mommies/babysitters would be appreciated too.

Looking forward to being part of the family.

BubbaR

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2012 at 10:37 ----------

Perhaps nobody has replied to me because I said I'm disabled? Quite sad really!!
    Last edited by BubbaR; 04-Feb-2012 at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaR View Post
    I'm BubbaR and have just joined this site as I wear diapers 24/7 due to my disability and incontinence. I like to take a 'light hearted' approach to my situation because everything can be way too serious at times. This is why I enjoy wearing adult baby clothing and am always on the look out for new things to wear. I have caretakers who dress and change me all the time and they enjoy my AB stuff too.

I am a Manager within a Social Service company and I enjoy watching sport, dining out, cooking and the outdoors.

It would be great to have contact with people in the same situation as myself to share experiences of being a disabled AB as well as others who share a love of being regressed. Any recommendations regarding good AB mommies/babysitters would be appreciated too.

Looking forward to being part of the family.

BubbaR

---------- Post added 04-02-2012 at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2012 at 10:37 ----------

Perhaps nobody has replied to me because I said I'm disabled? Quite sad really!!
    Hey BubbaR! Welcome to ADISC! ^^

Sorry for the lack of replies. It can get quiet on here on Friday night and over the weekend. Trust me, your disability would not keep people away. This is a very accepting and welcoming site. It can be rambunctious, yes, but never caustic.

It's wonderful that you are able to take a lighter approach to your situation. I am a bit of a cynic when it comes to my adult life. Regressing is how I get away from it all and find the lighter side of things. I should probably work on being more level-headed, but it's a work in progress.

I am quite jealous that you have CT close by. I had one back home that I hung out with a few times and one online at the moment. I have tried it a few times with the wife, but it just doesn't feel right, yet. We're still going to try, but if we had it our way, I would have a 'momma' who I could visit on a regular basis.

As for your other activities, I'm a foodie, too. ^^ My most recent venture were coconut curry lime pulled pork tacos. They didn't turn out EXACTLY how I imagined them to be, but reduced fat items probably took some of the fun out of it. :P Heh. Do you have any favorite recipes at the moment? I'd love to get new ideas!

I hope we haven't given you a poor first impression. If you have any concerns or question, please feel free to contact any of us. We are here to help in any way we can. It is much like, as you put it, one big 'family'.

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Thanks so much for your reply Onecho - I was probably over reacting when no one had replied - I need to relax!!

Yeah, I am lucky to have caretakers (caregivers) who understand my AB side. I am dependent on caregivers for assisting me with my personal care requirements each day and I have one who likes to dress me up regularly and take me out. I guess people may be a bit more accepting of the fact that I wear diapers and specialized clothing due to my physical limitations and while I like to remain to be seen as independent as I can be, I also like the security of being looked after and regressed from time to time. I'd still like to find a babysitter someday so as to keep my AB lifestyle a wee bit seperate from my day to day support.

It's BBQ season down here right now so I am right into cooking outdoors - marinated pork fillets are my favourite at the moment.

Thanks again for your contact and I appreciate your reassurance.

Hi Bubba. Welcome to our GREAT community here at ADISC. Without being too intrusive, what sort of disability do you have? I always find it interesting that people who are "actually" incontinent would take any interest in the AB community. I would imagine that for them, diapers would be more of an annoyance than something they enjoy. Obviously this is not the case, but I like hearing about how people with disabilities have come to enjoy diapers. Hope to hear from you.

Hi MyWorld08. Good question - maybe my AB interests are despite the fact that I need to wear diapers anyway? I have Cerebral Palsy and although I can walk and talk etc, I need help with dressing, showering and managing my incontinence. I suppose that because I have a pretty positive approach to life and don't get all bitter and twisted about 'my lot', I like to have a bit of fun. To be honest, I don't have a 'special someone' in my life so I guess having an interest in things AB goes some way to fulfilling the need for being looked after and cared for. Because diapers are necessary for me, why get down in the dumps about it? I consider myself to be absolutely independent in life as much as I am able to be and my AB side provides some welcome relief from always having to be seen as functioning at 100% all the time.

My personal preference is to only have females diaper and change me - some people can't understand that but I guess for me I am more comfortable with this perhaps because its related to feelings associated with maternal instincts. I am grateful to all those who assist me and they all love my AB clothing like Mickey Mouse overpants, all in one pajamas and shortalls etc.

Hope this helps - feel free to ask more questions - I enjoy sharing my story knowing I'm amongst friends and hopefully it might help others in similar situations to be comfortable with being an AB and/or DL - it's awesome.

Cheers
    Bubba

Hey mate,

welcome from the Western Island! I'm not in the same situation as you, just the "normal AB", but I'm glad and impressed to hear that you gave your disability such a positive turn, good on ya.

Also good to hear that you like cooking in the outdoors, two of the things I enjoy. Although my cooking mainly consists of throwing stuff together and see what happens, than I get distracted and it all goes to hell.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a good time hear and find interesting people.

Cheers.

Hi Bubba!

Wow, a Kiwi!

Its great to have members from all over the planet, including New Zealand!
    I have chatted with on other *BDL from NZ so far!

We have plenty of people here who bedwet at night or have day and nite incontence issues.

Just a random question, which disposable diaper do you like best? (also, would you recommend it as a good value)?

- Will

Hey chucky, thanks for the welcome from the island out West!! Thanks also for your comments about how I view my situation - got to be positive I say and why not have a bit of fun at the same time - life can be too serious.

Regards

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post

Hi Bubba!

Wow, a Kiwi!

Its great to have members from all over the planet, including New Zealand!
    I have chatted with on other *BDL from NZ so far!

We have plenty of people here who bedwet at night or have day and nite incontence issues.

Just a random question, which disposable diaper do you like best? (also, would you recommend it as a good value)?

- Will
    Hi wwetbed - thanks for your message. I wear Attends regular plus and find them great. I go for the large size as I find these most secure. I also wear control briefs over them which holds them in place well, especially when wet and a waterproof cover over them. At night I have a thick padded all-in-one put on top of the disposable for added protection which is especially useful for the times when I am not able to be changed during the night.

Cheers

hi and welcome here I to like to cook, and my latest favorite dish is deer meat stir fry
    this short because others have asked my questions already. so welcome
    Blacksmith
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 07-Feb-2012 at 03:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    hi and welcome here I to like to cook, and my latest favorite dish is deer meat stir fry
    this short because others have asked my questions already. so welcome
    Blacksmith
    Thanks Blacksmith - I love vension - cooked rare and tender.