Thread: Hi, My Name Is TiggeR992

Smile Hi, My Name Is TiggeR992

I'm an AB My favorite Little Characters are Winnie The Pooh and Tigger Too that's why i picked this Username

My Favorite Hobbies are Snowboarding, Watching and Playing Hockey i used to play hockey as well in high school, I also love to play video games My Favorite kinds of games are Mostly Adventure and Shooters i really love games like Metal Gear Solid

I Also Have an interest in psychology for Insight and Understanding of my ADHD and other issues I see Them as strength not as a weakness as that is just one more thing that makes me the special and unique person that I Am

What i hope to gain from joining ADISC is Understanding,Insight and Acceptance in an sensitive area where others would do nothing else but Judge first and misunderstand later! we know this all to well. The information and support your community provides is second to none in this very special, unique and sensitive Area That most people who have never had any personal connection to just judge first and misunderstand later! ADISC is all about understanding,Insight and Support and why I Am glad to be a member here with everyone as Member In The ADISC Community

Hi TiggeR992!

Great intro!

I totally agree with your insight. Welcome to the site and have fun interacting with like-minded people!

- Will
    Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 03:36.