Thread: UK youngsters more happy to go in bottle?

Default UK youngsters more happy to go in bottle?

Teen net addicts pee in bottles to stay glued to WoW ? The Register

This online article and the link within it (links to The Sun UK newspaper) states about how teenagers of this generation are appearing to be more happy to stay at the computer, Xbox or Playstation to go and urinate in the bottle rather than to get up and go to the toilet.

So have a read and tell us;
    What would you do it you caught your child urinating in a bottle and being addicted to whatever is happening online or games?

How do feel if you look back to yourself and think "I'm pretty much doing the same thing."? Would you change it?

Would you ban your child from access to the internet to spend more time with the family or outside?

If I had kids and found them doing this I'd be worried. Not about them peeing in a bottle as such, but about the fact that they're so addicted to something that they feel the need to do that. I'd not ban them from the internet but I'd try to work in some time restrictions or something along those lines.

I'd also be very concerned about the bottle of orange juice I found in the kitchen and drank last night

SmokyQuartz

now NO ONE EVER CALL ME A NO LIFE!!

Q: What would you do it you caught your child urinating in a bottle and being addicted to whatever is happening online or games?
    A: I don't have kids but if i did I would scold them & tell them to get off their ass and walk the 10 feet to the bathroom.

Q: How do feel if you look back to yourself and think "I'm pretty much doing the same thing."? Would you change it?
    A: I have done the same thing before, damn FFXI!! & and yeah i changed quiet fast when i thought about what/why I was doing it.

Q: Would you ban your child from access to the internet to spend more time with the family or outside?
    A: Yes because if you're peeing in a bottle to keep playing a video game then you're due for a break and a reality check.