Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a good way to get Abenas without your parents noticing?

Default What is a good way to get Abenas without your parents noticing?

The title says it all. Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwing View Post
    Please respond.
    llllllloooooooollllllllll

Well you could have it ship to a local Fedex shop and then go pick it up there. That's what I did.

You could get a p.o. box at your local post office and have them shipped to you there.

...or hope your parents will leave town for a few days, giving you a delivery window when you sign for and receive! Nobody else need know a thing! If they never go anywhere, do as per above two helpful people mention.

Ok. How do you make a P.O. box? And could I use like a green dot card to buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwing View Post
    Ok. How do you make a P.O. box? And could I use like a green dot card to buy them?
    No, seriously, use FedEx. It's free to pick up there.

Go to the post office and lease it for a year I'm pretty sure all you need is some form of identification with a photo ie DL and the cost to buy the p.o.box I had one when I was younger to deter my parents as well and I'm not sure about the card but you could always try if I were you I would bring cash just in case or inquire about it and then go back with the cash. Good luck

I don't think you even need to do that. Just have it sent as 'General Delivery' to the post office nearest you. Once it gets there, go pick it up.

I'm not sure if fedex would be as discreet bc you would have to show i.d. but with a p.o.box you have your own key and if the package is larger there would be another key left in your box for a larger box containing the package....not positive

AmbezeSubHealth

Ship to UPS shop not fed ex. In my experience it is cheaper.