Thread: stuck for the moment

babyDavid

Default stuck for the moment

at the moment i can only use boys clothes on account of being 16 and living at home with parents and stuff. obviously use a lot of pink, but what other ways can i make my awful wardrobe of drab boys clothes at least somewhat girly or sissyish? like combinations of different types and such.

i doubt theres any real working ideas, just thought i'd ask

You could always get a kilt? lol But are you looking for boy clothes that can appear feminine? Or would you like girls clothes but you just cant sneak them in the house and such?

babyDavid

cant get a kilt, hard to find on the west coast and my parents would be like 'hellno' XP. i cant sneak any girl clothes so i guess for now im just looking for femenine boys clothes.

Are there T-shirts in the store that are a little more feminine than say sports themed shirts?

Well unfortunately, many shirts are made unisex, so if you're already getting pink shirts it is kind of hard to do much else. Tank tops can look pretty girly, and skinny jeans are often worn by many girls. You could always get those short gym shorts and wear them while wearing a rather large on you t-shirt that you have tied into a ball in the back. But those are my only thoughts if you can't get actual girls clothes.

The other thing to remember is that while it sucks now, you can get out of there and head off to college in a bit, where your options expand quite a bit. Also if you have a friend you can trust with this, there is that option. Or Halloween costume. That is the best and most practical advice I can give you at this moment that also avoids you getting in trouble with your parents.

I have a girl who offered we could go to a Halloween party/dance as each other.

Try getting lighter colored shirts, like more yellows, light or powder blues, purple or even pink!! I know they have all of those in boys or mens clothing departments & with springtime coming up, they should be getting more of those colors in & come Easter time, getting pastel colors which have been called girly, are easy to get a hold of!!

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Try getting lighter colored shirts, like more yellows, light or powder blues, purple or even pink!! I know they have all of those in boys or mens clothing departments & with springtime coming up, they should be getting more of those colors in & come Easter time, getting pastel colors which have been called girly, are easy to get a hold of!!
    i got a pink shirt XD and i had forgotten about Easter and spring. thanks, that i can do. and i have a bunch of purple stuff i forgot i owned, si i'll use them more. plus i found this epic pair of too-tight-to-move skinny jeans, so im set for now. thanks