Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever worn a sleeper under their clothes?

Default Anyone ever worn a sleeper under their clothes?

Just like the title says. Anyone done it? I think it could be comfortable for out and about in colder weather, properly concealed. The pajama feet and the (lack of a) waistline are the most important, I would think. Same general principle as a diaper, really.
    Last edited by FootieCrinkle; 02-Feb-2012 at 03:32.

i did once to school cuz it was chilly, and then in NYC one time for the same reason. it felt good XD

Was it noticeable? I'm thinking of wearing to class w/ zipper boots and a long shirt.

nah, it was fine. i wore it with SKINNY JEANS over it and a longsleeve and nobody noticed, you should be fine. just hope it doesnt suddenly get really sunny and hot the day you decide to do it

Should be a rush. Lookig foreward to it if I get the oppertunity.

be sure to post about it, its fun and its a very comfy way to get through school XD

OMG. I would overheat. Plus it would be quite bulky and uncomfortable. I will save my sleepers for lounging around the house and sleeping.

Meh I haven't worn a sleeper under my clothe....
    I've worn them to Pajama days at my high school....
    Lol its not really that weird to see some kids in them.... True I was the only boy wearing a pair but hey they were warm
    I got to slide on the schools floors and plus easiest PE change EVER!!!

I do it all the time :3 I sometimes just put a T-shirt on top of the sleeper, and roll the sleeves up. It's funny because people in my school frequently ask: "Is that a zipper?" Then after I tell them it's a sleeper, they get all jealous :3

babyDavid, did yours have feet? What shoes did you wear with it? Could one pull it off with loafers or tennis shoes, or would the feet poking out give it away?