Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: male or female,

Default male or female,

it seems like most people are men on here...or is that just me?

Would seem that most here are men... I myself am female.

I'm transsexual. I haven't changed... yet... so I guess I don't count

You are correct. I don't know why, but it does seem true that there are more males into AB/DL than females.

I think the numbers run 3 males to every 1 female, but it may be more lopsided than that. This has been discussed a number of times on the site, in as much as we wondered why. Wanting to regress and wear diapers does seem to affect far more males than females, however.

I think its just more common for girls to act babyish. So unless its kind of extreme in some sense, a lot of them deny it. Girls are freakin mean to each other. It's not "normal" for girls to have weird fetishes. At least that's my perspective

(girl btw)

I'm sure more men experiment with this sort of thing. But I can't help but think that the lopsided statistics also have to do with the fact that guys are more willing to hang out and post on forums like this. Probably the ratio is closer if everyone was interviewed and was honest. But you will never find that out. Just a theory.