Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dream Diaper Job

funseeker

Default Dream Diaper Job

What would be your dream diaper job? Could you make it into a career?

I was seriously considering driving a truck OTR. I'm not really sure, and I know it's not talked about, but I suspect truckers wear them. Drivers are payed for how many miles they can drive in a day. Stopping = less pay. So I know I was looking forward to wearing my diapers and not having to stop. I actually did some overnight driving for a company this summer, just in my personal vehicle, and sometimes stopping to pee could be the difference on whether you arrived on time or not. A big deal for the customer supposedly. So I wore my diapers sometimes and just drove straight through. Now if I could just hop out at the truck stop in my little girl dress also, it would be a dream job!

Cherub

Not only saving time in driving, but in those situations where your in a big traffic jam, a diaper could really come in handy! I know a friend of mine that is a trucker and he is in, out and around a lot of the larger cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, Columbus, Cincinnati, ect. and traffic can sometimes come to a halt.

huh... cincinnati doesn't seem all that large to me, but i guess it's from living there for a long time.

i think the best diaper job is probably truck driving. coming in second might be a pilot of some sort.

best diaper job of them all, Astronaut.

it is acceptable to wear a diaper and I get to go into space.

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    best diaper job of them all, Astronaut.

it is acceptable to wear a diaper and I get to go into space.

I Am with you on this one. Can't see them providing anything less than terrific absorbtion.

Unfortunately there is more chance of being struck by lightning than becoming an astronaut/cosmonaut

A.

I remember sitting in class in like sixth grade watching a documentary about space travel.

Everyone started giggling when the astronauts started talking about wearing diapers, but at this time they said their dilemma was that diapers were too expensive. They said they were using this apparatus called "The Super Slurper" that was a reusable diaper with a vacuum hose connected somewhere. I guess you went and it sucked everything right out. They also said there was some sort of chemical somewhere that sucked up moisture.

Since then, I've heard that they just use good old diapers again. Either way, I did NOT giggle in class.. I just made a promise to myself that I'd get better grades so I could become an astronaut and wear diapers whenever I wanted to.

I would love to open an ABDL daycare/respite place. Wether its plausible, probably not here. But it would be fun! And You could definitely be diapered LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbaby View Post
    I would love to open an ABDL daycare/respite place. Wether its plausible, probably not here. But it would be fun! And You could definitely be diapered LOL
    I would hope so! If you can't even be diapered at an ABDL daycare, then I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I would hope so! If you can't even be diapered at an ABDL daycare, then I give up!
    I meant the "caretaker" LOL but good point!!!