Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm a freshman in college, majoring in music. I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Like I said, I'm majoring in music so a lot of my time is taken up by practicing and studying. I also play soccer. I'd like to meet new people interested in things I'm interested

Hi Music 93!

Just curious, are you good with "Guitar Hero"?

Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 03:12.

You're majoring in music? Psh. Easy friends. Feel free to message me anytime. A musician is always a friend of mine.

Hey there! Oh no, I'm actually majoring in flute performance. i'm actually pretty bad at it to tell ya the truth

Wow, it's amazing how many young people are reaching out to ADISC. You're welcome here and there is a lot of information and support to be had. You'll have more fun if you participate actively. Good luck with school.

You're welcome!

How hard is it for the average person to learn how to play the flute?

I would say it's pretty hard...haha I've been playing for a while and I still think it's really hard