Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desensitizing Myself by Super-Binge

Default Desensitizing Myself by Super-Binge

I've been extremely irritated with my DL side lately. I recently got some GoodNites, and would like to enjoy them as a TB, but I keep getting a really stiff erection, and can't regress because of it.

I was wondering if it would be possible to temporarily remove my sexual attraction to diapers by going on a superbinge? AKA Massively overindulging?

I've always been comfortable with being a TB, but being a DL has been getting in the way of enjoying that fully. I really wish I could stop being a DL.

Supersam1223

Have you tried having a wank (sorry, but I hate the word masturbate) before you pad up? That might help.

Yes, didn't work. I got erect again less than an hour later. Stupid hormones...

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBlaze View Post
    Yes, didn't work. I got erect again less than an hour later. Stupid hormones...
    Hmm...... I guess we'll just have to cut it off. :P

Back to sensible-ness, I suppose your idea of a binge could work, but it seems rather expensive, for what'll be got out of it.

Does the erection go down after a while of wearing?

Supersam1223

Yeah, but I wish it wouldn't happen in the first place.
    Lol, that's kind of obvious. But, you have to work around it, waiting for an erection to go down is a better long term solution than binging which provides only a very short term solution, and is expensive.

While waiting for it to go down may not be ideal, it is the best long term solution that you have. It is also likely that this won't happen forever and in a few months to years it will no longer be an issue, at all or to the same extent.

I'm sure a massive super binge would turn you off diapers and TB stuff entirely rather than just the sexual aspect of diapers. Just try to wait and eventually the erection should disappear, try not to think about the diapers and try to relax and this should help the regression.

Yeah, but I wish it wouldn't happen in the first place.
    I've been told that it just takes time. I'm not much of a DL so I can't really relate, but I talked to one guy who said that at first it was like Onyx using Harden (his way of saying it was less interesting), but after wearing semi-occasionally, it became much more manageable as he became accustomed to it. This isn't something that'll get fixed over night, it will probably take weeks of wearing at least once or twice. The trick would be to wear often enough that your mind becomes accustomed to it, but with gaps so it has other things to focus on. If you wear all of them in one weekend, then don't wear for a month, then you'll probably have this issue again. If you wear often enough over a longer period of time, your brain will go through the process of habituation and won't focus so hard on it.

Yeah, I agree with Pajamakitten on this one. Mega-binging will probably just make you sick and tired of diapers, rather than killing your sex drive. In fact, it might be your sex drive that prevails in the end!

AmbezeSubHealth

Diapers are much less expensive online. Goodnights are horrible especially if your on the bigger end of the fit spectrum.

I know the frustration. Yes a super binge works in preventing the erection but it also reduces the interest you have in diapers. Kinda a catch 22