Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here very hurtful video to one AB toward the ABDL community

Default Here very hurtful video to one AB toward the ABDL community

I read Stanely want do another ABDL documentary but wont show what people in public see about us that all bunch freaks. This video very hurtful with a lot bad word said about Stanely and that woman.

BabyJayk

I once saw a pound of butter with a higher IQ than those two.

This goes for Stanley as well as myself. I may wear diapers occasionly, but you can't take off stupid.

In the words of Winston Churchill "Yes Madam, I may be drunk, but tomorrow I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

i saw the stanley vid that was going to the extream as he does it 24/7 but those two are pathetic you cant disrespect something you dont know about or cant control its annoyin i hate people like that.

So do I hate people like what's in that video just because different why talk like about person special sine don't know what like in real life he could be a very nice man.

This video really disturbed me. I saw it on tv actually and although it does shed a little light on ab/dl it really isn't an accurate description of the community as a whole. Not everyone has to do this 24/7. I really wish there were more informed documentaries about this topic.

Ignorant, close minded people are a dime a dozen. These two guys are from the bottom of the barrel though

I'm split on this kind of thing, but in general, whether I come down in favor depends on the context. I think Stanley's last appearance was a collective step back. I don't think an encore would be anything different. It's not the context we need.

Tommy (of DPF) went on Jerry Springer a number of times. On one hand, while Jerry himself was generally fair to guests who were into weird shit, the format of the show was inherently unfair. Tommy, in my mind, didn't do much to portray us as normal everyday people who have jobs, families, mortgages, and lives- that your buddy in the next cubicle very well could be an ABDL, and you just don't know it. On the other hand, as far as I'm aware, Tommy's appearances on Jerry Springer were also the first ever portrayals of an ABDL in front of a large public audience. Since Tommy himself was generally an amenable person (he didn't do anything that caused irreparable harm, like I don't know, pulling off a dirty diaper and throwing it at someone), he did accomplish an important first step- let people know we exist.

However, I think we're nearing the end of that point. Think about it. How often will a news documentary do a feature on gay people in the US? Now how many of those programs will have some shots of the lovely couple fucking each others' brains out? Hell, such couples will usually be show only kissing, if even that. Stanley's last appearance was the equivalent of a news documentary on being gay in America that shows two dudes in bed enjoying some ass to mouth. The program is only using "inform the audience" as a veil. Stanley was used as a cheap prop for shock value, and everyone in our community came out a loser.

Not every person is aware of every kink out there. However, just about everyone is aware that lots of people have a kink or two, even if they don't know what those kinks are. I don't think informing every man, woman, and child of infantilism is a necessary step. I think what people need to be informed about is that people express their love for themselves and each other in many different ways that would never occur to you if you don't have those urges. And for anyone who wishes to know more, ask friends, or ask Google. I think it's time that public appearances by members of our community shift gears. We need to stop embarassing ourselves. We need to stop appearing on shows that will portray us as freaks. We need to start appearing on shows that portray us as human beings just like anyone else- with the one exception being that we enjoy using diapers. Of course, this is an uphill battle- how many attractive 20-something productive members of society who are ABDL are going to come out about it on 60 Minutes? I'm sure as shit not going to, and don't blame others for not doing so either. But if people like Stanley were serious about helping our community, they'd say no when asked for shots engaging in ageplay.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I
    Not every person is aware of every kink out there. However, just about everyone is aware that lots of people have a kink or two, even if they don't know what those kinks are. I don't think informing every man, woman, and child of infantilism is a necessary step. I think what people need to be informed about is that people express their love for themselves and each other in many different ways that would never occur to you if you don't have those urges. And for anyone who wishes to know more, ask friends, or ask Google. I think it's time that public appearances by members of our community shift gears. We need to stop embarassing ourselves. We need to stop appearing on shows that will portray us as freaks. We need to start appearing on shows that portray us as human beings just like anyone else- with the one exception being that we enjoy using diapers. Of course, this is an uphill battle- how many attractive 20-something productive members of society who are ABDL are going to come out about it on 60 Minutes? I'm sure as shit not going to, and don't blame others for not doing so either. But if people like Stanley were serious about helping our community, they'd say no when asked for shots engaging in ageplay.
    Question is though, is how many more documentaries are going to be produced on ABs? I mean we've had 3 over the last year and there are still quite a few from beforehand, eventually the public will get bored of us as the shock value disappears while at the same time the number of ABs willing to go on TV at all, whether the show is tasteful or not, will also decrease as each documentary will just add to the negative view of us meaning that eventually there could only be a handful even wiling to risk a TV appearance and I'd say that these people would not be normal but rather those who are more obsessed with ageplay and the like.

pepsicolaisgreat

I know the video is made to be hurtful. But even me as an adult baby myself had to laugh at the video. "Believe me I was trying to hold back the laughter"

But I had to laugh a bit. I look on the bright side of things and don't let things like that video get me down. When someone is making fun of me. I start making fun of myself "with them".

There making fun is there own problem. Don't let it get you down. And that goes for you too Stanley.