Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Do sissies have to be girly?

  1. #1

    Default Do sissies have to be girly?

    I don't know why i keep coming into this board and why i seem to get along with sissies so well and relate to them so well. I have never considered myself to be one... but the more i read and talk to sissies, the more i think i may be one.

    Let me explain... You will never see me in a pink dress or acting 'girly'. I don't like frilly skirts or socks or princess outfits. I don't like Hello Kitty or even My Little Ponies. So i am not what most people would define as sissy.

    But i do see myself as a sissy boy. I see myself as a wimp, a scaredy cat, overly emotional sometimes, very sensitive and caring. Not exactly the way you would define most boys. But i would rather act like a boy than a girl. Climb trees, get dirty, play outside, wrestle... etc etc.

    So i am a sissy or do sissies have to be girly?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    ... You will never see me in a pink dress or acting 'girly'. I don't like frilly skirts or socks or princess outfits. I don't like Hello Kitty or even My Little Ponies. So i am not what most people would define as sissy.
    Never say never, ABalex. Not too long ago, you did not necessarily identify with being a ' Furry ', either. In the not too distant future, you may find yourself sitting on the sofa some Saturday morning, wearing a frilly little dress, and pink bunny-slippers, watching MLP. Hey, I am just teasing you a little bit. There is nothing wrong with being emotional, sensitive, or caring. Only those overly macho idiots, who are not secure about their own manhood, would see you as, or call you a sissy. To answer your question directly though, the definition of ' sissy ' has changed from the once classical definition. I don't think a sissy has to be overtly girly anymore. To Hell with people's definitions of most boys, just enjoy being who you are.

    ---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Never say never, ABalex. Not too long ago, you did not necessarily identify with being a ' Furry ', either. In the not too distant future, you may find yourself sitting on the sofa some Saturday morning, wearing a frilly little dress, and pink bunny-slippers, watching MLP. Hey, I am just teasing you a little bit. There is nothing wrong with being emotional, sensitive, or caring. Only those overly macho idiots, who are not secure about their own manhood, would see you as, or call you a sissy. To answer your question directly though, the definition of ' sissy ' has changed from the once classical definition. I don't think a sissy has to be overtly girly anymore. To Hell with people's definitions of most boys, just enjoy being who you are.]
    Even though, to a point, i am like that IRL too. I meant more in the sense of RP or how i see 'little' me. And i am not considering it a bad thing, i just wonder if it is 'sissy'. I just really seem to relate well to sissies. And i think it is because emotionally i am very similar to them, its just the physical stuff (dresses, pink, dolls, pink, and girl stuff/pink stuff) that seems different.

  4. #4

    Default

    In role-play, or in real life, I think you are just a kind and considerate person. That, in and of it's self, does not make you a sissy.

  5. #5

    Default

    *blushes* aww... thanks. Still something i am wondering about though. Interested to see others opinions.

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't identify with being a sissy as I have no desire to dress as a woman or a LG, but I do have some ideas or opinions. I think you can be sensitive without being what one would call a sissy. That said, I think the term sissy is open to interpretation. I think that like so many states of being, there are varying degrees. We know on this site that some members, like myself, are very drawn to wearing diapers, and it's a sexual turn on. For others, it's milder, and non sexual, something they identify as a comfort thing.

    As for my own self, I too am sensitive, cry at certain movies. I have even cried at lines in a novel because they were beautifully written, not because of the subject matter. I have cried over beautiful music. I don't think this is in any way related to wanting to feel like a female, dressing as one, etc. That said, I would be open to wearing woman's under panties. In fact, when I was in college, my boyfriend bought me some nylon panties which he said were made for males. I loved them and they always turned me on sexually. When I was a little kid, I would dress in girl clothes that my mother provided. I know....weird. I was a pretty boy, so I guess she thought I looked cute...sigh.

    Anyway, I wouldn't confuse being sensitive with being girlie because being sensitive can be caused by many different reasons. And if you are like me, there might be a thread of being girlie or sissy that sometimes likes to be explored. In the big picture, as humans, we are more complicated than just being one way or another. Society makes constructs, but they aren't necessarily accurate.

  7. #7

    Default

    I know i am a sissy in the sense of the derogatory term. I accept that. Not just the sensitivity and caring. But the physically weak, sheepish, sometimes shy, scared easily, non assertiveness. Everything that most people would consider 'sissy'. I'm not upset by it or think of it negatively, it is just who i am and something that i exaggerate some in my RP personality. So that is where my question comes from... I don't know what exactly i want. I dunno if i want to be a 'sissy' or if i am trying to fit in to something i am not, i am just wondering out loud, i guess. And wondering if anyone else identifies as sissy even if they don't like being girly.

  8. #8
    SurfinSeaLion

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    I don't know why i keep coming into this board and why i seem to get along with sissies so well and relate to them so well. I have never considered myself to be one... but the more i read and talk to sissies, the more i think i may be one.
    Alex, your just to much of a nice person. You get along with everyone.

  9. #9
    Littlesissyme

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SurfinSeaLion View Post
    Alex, your just to much of a nice person. You get along with everyone.
    I double this.

  10. #10

    Default

    Surely by definition they are girly? Or at least more effeminate than your average boy, they may not like princesses or dolls but they certainly don't like rough and tumble playing or sports. However I do think dresses and pink do come into the matter quite a lot, I mean there are probably few sissies that don't want to dress up in a girly/frilly dress that is a cute shade of pink.

Similar Threads

  1. Are sissies sexist?
    By Charlie in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2012, 09:42
  2. What's the Appeal to sissies?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2010, 04:22
  3. Some Of Us Are Sissies, But What About Girls?
    By kite in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2008, 21:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.