Thread: Hi and one quick question

Default Hi and one quick question

Hey, I'm Blitzwing, for the Transformer. I do not care to be treated like a baby and only like wearing and wetting diapers. I've done it twice now, and it is amazing. I want to go buy my own diapers, preferably Abena's or Depends (maybe). Is there any stores I can buy Abena's? And if not, how can I buy Abena's without my parents noticing? I want them REALLY badly, cuz they are awesome. Thanks for reading this and please reply.

Welcome to ADISC. And Don't worry, there are lots of DL's (Diaper Lovers) here that are not necessarily AB's (Adult Babies) so you should fit right in.

One suggestion though... I would suggest separating this into two posts. Tell us a little more about yourself in here and make this a place where people can get to know you, then maybe post your question in the 'diaper talk' section. You will probably get better answers in there.

But to attempt to answer the question. I do not know of any stores where you can purchase abenas, and the only way i can suggest to get them without your parents knowledge is to purchase a prepaid credit card at walmart or something and open a PO box at a local post office. The card only cost $3 (plus the amount you load on it) and can be used to purchase stuff online. A PO box usually cost around $25 for 6 months and you can have the order sent there.

The only problem is, i think you have to be 18 to get a PO box. I may be wrong tho.

Hi, welcome to ADISC! You may want to search for this in the forum because I know there's several threads on this. But, anyway, tell us about yourself. What are your Hobbies, what kind of music do you listen to.

Default sorry, didn't know.

Well, as far as music goes,I like dubstep, techno, metal, classic rock. I also like to collect Transformers and play video games. I play the trombone, probably the best instrument ever, and echidnas are the best animals in my opinoin. Not just because Knuckles is one, but because they are in the same family as the platypus. How do I get to the 'diaper talk' section?

It should be the fifth section down from the front page of

Or you can just use this link... Diaper Talk

Hi Blitzwing!

Welcome to ADISC!

Unfortunately not many stores carry Abenas, though many online sites carry them!

Have fun checking out the whole site here, and getting to know all of the awesome features of ADISC!
    Once you have been here a week or more WITH 20 or more postings, you'll get access to even more of the site!

So stay active, reply to these posts, and welcome other new members, and soon you will be a regular member here.

Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 03:20.

Hi Blitzwing. So tell me, where did you get your first Abena? Another diaper you might want to try is from Bambino's. They are really nice too.