Thread: Jayne

Default Jayne

Hi everyone. My name is Jayne. Actually it's Jane, but I added they "y" so it wouldn't be so plain. I'm male, but love to be a pretty little princess.

I live in Texas and have been married for 23 years. I also love racing, flying, photography, and I play jazz and blues on the piano.

It's great to have so many friends that can relate to the real me. Hope to be a important part of this forum. Please feel free to contact me, I will always respond.

Jayne

Have to say, this is where I thought you were going with the nick: Jayne Cobb - The Firefly and Serenity Database - Joss Whedon. Welcome to ADISC regardless of how you're using Jayne. Hope it will be a good place for you.

Love Firefly! But had fogotten the name Jayne Cobb. No my name came from "Fun with Dick and Jane" the first grade reader. I wanted to look like Jane......and I am a Dick. But I thought it was too plain: not Jasmine, or Jamiroquai, just plain Jane. She actually introduced herself to me this summer. Another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Jayne. Actually it's Jane, but I added they "y" so it wouldn't be so plain. I'm male, but love to be a pretty little princess.

I live in Texas and have been married for 23 years. I also love racing, flying, photography, and I play jazz and blues on the piano.

It's great to have so many friends that can relate to the real me. Hope to be a important part of this forum. Please feel free to contact me, I will always respond.

Jayne
    Hi Jayne. Welcome to ADISC. I have not thought about the " Dick and Jane " reading books for years. Your mention of them brought back some memories. I was always partial to Sally, she had some pretty dresses and a cute hairstyle. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here at ADISC, and I hope you visit often. Take care and have fun exploring the forums.

Hi Jayne, Welcome to ADISC!

have fun getting to know the whole site! =)