Thread: kittyellie says hello

Default kittyellie says hello

Hello to you whomever you are, it is nice to meet you. How are you, I am doing alright. I would like to introduce myself. My name is kittyellie. I love to explore, to learn about everything, experience everything I can. If life is a box of chocolates, then I want to taste every kind, lol, then make a few of my own. As I explore this site and make new friends, I hope you are one of them. Well, see you around.

Hello and welcome! What are some of your hobbies and interests (besides chocolate ? I hope you find this site enjoyable and helpful.

Hi kittyyellie!

I actually said hello to you in the chat before I saw this message.

So, any other interests, besides liking chocolate?

Me, I love motorcycles, computers n games, reading scifi and fantasy books, love the Star Wars universe etc (basically the blueprint of a nerd, except the bike thing)
    Love to hear more from you.

Hello and nice to meet you both,

I actually spoke with both of you in chat on my first day. =^.^=

I too enjoy the scifi and fantasy books. Some of my other interests include anime, manga, arts of all kinds, 1st gen. nintendo gaming, gardening, geology, ancient history, astrology, and so on.

see you all around,