Thread: Hi everyone.

Default Hi everyone.

Hi, I'm littlejoey. I'm 19, and right now I'm just working in a grocery store while I go to school part time.

I've always had an interest in diapers, and I've always liked being babied.

I play poker quite often, gambling has always been a hobby (or a problem :P) of mine. I used to play WoW, but got bored of it and quit recently. I've been playing Skyrim for a while now.

I really joined the site to find like-minded people, since it's hard to find other people with the same interests without being online. I'll probably be doing more lurking than anything. Besides IRC, of course. :P

hi joey, welcome to the community. Its nice to have some more gamers around here. You might want to check out the video game groups: there a lot. What are your other interests? Into music, sports, anything?

Hey'ya, littleJoey, and welcome to the ADISC support community. Glad to see we have another gamer as well.

I noticed you said you like the irc, and I spend most of my free time there, always a great place to be. Always a good time to be had, so drop by some time, maybe we'll run into each other.

Have a good time on the forums and chat, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Hi LittleJoey!

Yet another new member from NC!

Have fun getting to know the whole site!