Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do your friends know you are wearing diapers?

Default Do your friends know you are wearing diapers?

I have been liking diapers since i was 6 and till now, i couldn't find someone who has this interest as well and so i've been feeling discouraged and weird about my desire. What's your opinion and can you share your experience if any?

I also felt weird and discouraged until I found a vibrant online community and discovered that there are many like me all around the world. No my friends don't know but then I don't normally wear around them (only done that once and it was at night). When I wear a diaper it is usually something private for me and I don't want other people to know.

My close friends know.

My ABDL friends know because they know I'm 24/7, so it's a bit of a given

I've one friend only who knows and even wore one for me and let mt take pics. Sadley I havent seen her in two years.

... Only my best friend knows... I'm so happy I told him, and so lucky he understood... He even informed about the subject...!
    Doing like this, he gave me a lot of courage; that made me accept who I am!

None of my friend know when I'm wearing no. But they do know about my DL side

Butterfly Mage

Some of my close friends know, since it's hard to be IC and share a hotel while on vacation and not having one's friend know. Since I don't flaunt wearing diapers (they stay just as concealed as anyone else's underwear), it's no big deal.

Some of my friends know and they totally support it. Which is nice. One of my neighbors knows as well. I told her cause i knew I could trust her.

I also discovered that I liked nappies when I was pretty young - around 5 years old. I remember thinking about them a lot in secondary school and wondering if there was anyone else in the UK that felt the same way... Most of the time I convinced myself that, statistically, there *had* to be someone else... And then I'd feel lonely and change my mind, thinking I was the only one.

It was a bit of a shock when I got Internet access in the early 90s and found the DPF chat rooms...

I've always wanted to be open about wearing nappies -- I even convince myself that it's fairly normal and not a big deal... But it is weird no matter how normal I think it is... If one of my friends told me that he goes everywhere in black lace lingerie with a vibrating butt plug up his a**e then, I would be thinking of nothing except erasing such thoughts from my mind! I really wouldn't want to know!

It would be a weight of my mind to tell everyone and tell them to just deal with it or f*** off! But... it wouldn't really change anything... my friends just don't need to know and I don't need to tell them...