Thread: ABU Baby Scent

Default ABU Baby Scent

So I ordered a box of ABU Cushies and decided to pay the extra for the "Baby Scent" thinking hey this could be pretty nice!! Well I got my order today and I must say I was sorely disappointed in this I personally found the scent to be very over powering and unpleasant to even be around.

Now I know this is just me but what is everyone else's thoughts on the Baby Scent?

Back when i ordered (past tense) from ABU, i found the scent to be a little overpowering at first, but let them air out for a day or so and the smell will dwindle down.

You can find baby smelling scents in essential oils and even perfume to spray around when you want. The cost factor is much cheaper when you spray.

Does it smell like real baby diapers but too strong or does it smell different? I bought the Adult Baby MommiesScents from ebay and was very disappointed that they didn't smell like real baby diapers. If I use more than a few drops on anything the smell is overpowering and very unpleasant so I wonder if ABU just uses the scents from mommiesscents or if they have their own supplier for diaper scents.

I'm not sure how to explain the smell, but it sure doesn't remind me of a real baby diaper, it's just strong. It's starting to wear a bit since i opened them yesterday so still hoping it will mellow out and be better

That's the main complaint I've heard about it, that it's too strong. I talked to a guy that got a bottle of the baby scent from ABU (not sure if they still sell it separately), but he had to throw it out because it was inside a plastic bag inside a drawer, but it made his entire apartment smell like the scent.