Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest day of my life

Wink Biggest day of my life

Ok. Maybe not THE biggest but certainly one of them. My 22 girlfriend of 1.5years has agreed to diaper me (23 year old male) one night in the near future.

Tiny bit of backstory. I've hinted at wanting to be diapered a few times in the past. But that's it. Finally I pushed the "it would be so cool to be diapered" type line and she bit and said, "you really want to be diapered huh? Ok I'll do it".

I rarely wear diapers right now (occasional goodnight or depend maximum absorbancy). She has no idea that I've worn anytime since infancy.

My one major question: I need to find the best diaper for the equation. Honestly if a goodnight l/xl had tapes it would be perfect (ESP if it was a bit thicker). I'm pretty skinny (29 or 30in waist) and so if I bought depends sm they will fit way way to far around my waist. Be up at my nipples(my biggest concern) and just generally look far to "medical" if you will. I need a diaper that will fit like a baby diaper! Doesn't rise up super high and doesn't have a huge waist. I don't care if the print is babyish or not. I tried the goon brand but couldnt quite fit in (or that would have been perfect). Money is no object. Thicker in the crotch = better too
    Is some overnight teen diaper my best bet?

After she diapers me I'm sure there will be tons of cuddling/ making out/ humping/ oral&ass. I can tell the reason she is open to the idea is because of the cuddling etc but this will never work if I'm on top of her and poking/itching her stomach with bunches of extra depends plastic crap diapers.

After we arrive at a good diaper brand I would love some input on how to handle the whole situation. I'm going to be super embarrassed. I have no idea how to act or what to do. Do I try to pee in them? Try to get her to use powder and cream etc?

This is going to be a life long fantasy I never dreamed realistic being fulfilled and I don't want to mess it up. And I also don't want to mess up a wonderful relationship with a girl who could be my future wife. Thanks for reading such a long rambly post. And thanks for the advice.

Sounds like a good excuse to splurge a little, get yourself a bag or two of premium diapers. Bambino Classico sounds ideal. Make sure you get the right size. If in doubt, go large.

Sounds like the perfect time to tell her the truth about your interests how this isnt a passing fantasy that you only wanna experience once . As for using the diaper id hold off. Break her in slowly increase how much you wear around her over time .If she accepts this part of you you dont wanna turn her off by wearing everytime you see each other eventually wetting might be fine with her.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Sounds like a good excuse to splurge a little, get yourself a bag or two of premium diapers. Bambino Classico sounds ideal. Make sure you get the right size. If in doubt, go large.
    Do the Bambino Classico's fit like baby diapers? I really want to find something like baby diapers and not like the depends I'm used to. I'm a very thin build. (weigh 120).

Any thoughts on trying a teen overnight diaper? I also read that the dry 24/7s are low ries.

If I lived in Huntington beach, I would be too busy surfing..

Either way, I don't have any advice on the diapers, but I will say that I've gotten promises before that were never fulfilled.

If she suddenly feels weird about it, don't press the issue. Be patient. Especially when she doesn't know about your true desires. The last thing you want is to get into the whole "But you said you would. Come on." Without her knowing what's really going on. This will set up your spilling of the beans in an already negative environment.

But still, good luck and I hope you and your girlfriend have fun. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHurn View Post
    Do the Bambino Classico's fit like baby diapers? I really want to find something like baby diapers and not like the depends I'm used to. I'm a very thin build. (weigh 120).
    If those are your real measurements, Bambinos will not fit you.

I'd recommend the small Molicares. They are actually REALLY small, but thicker than Depends. They don't rise high at all (which is a point against them in my book, but you seem to like that). They're purple, if that bothers you, although that sort of makes them seem less "medical", in my opinion.

As for what to do with it... you're on your own. Best to talk to her about what she's comfortable with and work it out.

Thanks cloud. That's good advice. If anything she is going to have to pressure me. I already know when the evening comes that I'm going to get really cold feet and want to/probably try to back out. If she is looking for an excuse I'm definitely going to give her one.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 diapers?
    Overnight Fitted Briefs

I haven't tried the Tranquility ATN diapers, but I've heard good things.

The Abena Abri-form X Plus is a fan favorite here. It is in the top two best adult diapers on the market. But they are very big and thick, which are usually in most cases a very good thing. Make sure you check their sizing chart if you are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    If those are your real measurements, Bambinos will not fit you.

I'd recommend the small Molicares. They are actually REALLY small, but thicker than Depends. They don't rise high at all (which is a point against them in my book, but you seem to like that). They're purple, if that bothers you, although that sort of makes them seem less "medical", in my opinion.
    These sound like they would be great. Which style molicares? Small or I noticed they have some extra smalls.

High rising ones are a pluss for me, but normally with the depends as such they it ends up being snug around my hips and then bunches of loose fitting scratchy plastic even higher above that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHurn View Post
    These sound like they would be great. Which style Molicares? Small or I noticed they have some extra smalls.

High rising ones are a pluss for me, but normally with the depends as such they it ends up being snug around my hips and then bunches of loose fitting scratchy plastic even higher above that.
    Definitely stick to plain old smalls. They are actually particular low, which kind of bothers me, I actually prefer the Depends for that, though Molicares are better in pretty much every other way. The difference between small and medium is HUGE. I find smalls almost too small for even me, so they'll be almost the same for you, however mediums completely engulf me. If you think the Depends tapes come close to crossing, then medium Molicares will completely cross. I kind of wish they made an in-between size for smalls and mediums.