10 43.48%
  • dont care for either

8 34.78%
  • Both Im that good.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chior/band

Default Chior/band

Hey i was wondering if any of our members are in chior or band i picked chior becuse its great to me. Im Not good with band i epicly fail at it.

But what are you in and why?

I'm definitely into band. I'd be up for choir sometime.. I actually enjoy singing but I've never been a part of one. I have enjoyed what little singing I've done in band, though. Right now I'm in my 6th year of university band .

uhhh none of the above my days lately re all tech theatre..

i run lights.... but most of my friends are in band.. does that count for anything?

I love band. I play the tuba (yes thats the big ass one that everyone thinks is heavy.
    I have been in band for 5 years now and love it. I also used to play the trumpet before the tuba. In my 7th grade year, I got licensed to direct a school band. So say if my teacher was busy, I would direct for the time being.
    I want to be in marching band so bad but I can't because of my damn hip
    Last edited by stanfordhawks; 07-Sep-2008 at 05:49.

I am in my schools band but is like an actual band not orchestra or marching, mine is just a band as in a drum set, guitars and bass amsp and such.

The Jazz Band at my middle school is excellent. People would travel around California to hear them

Band is for people who need help making music, choir kids use just themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post

Band is for people who need help making music, choir kids use just themselves.

maybe but can a person make a noise as high pitch as a piccolo? or as low as a tuba?

I can sing in tune but I am banned from the school choir because the teacher didn't like my voice.

Been as the only instrument I play is keyboard I don't get into any classical or jazz bands, and I'm not cool enough to be in any rock or pop bands. So I'm not in a band either.