Thread: Hello, Newcomer from Australia here..

Default Hello, Newcomer from Australia here..

Hi, I'm Felixwolf, I'm 22 and Im from Australia and I hope to be joining the Australian Air Force sometime soon as some form of aircraft technician.

I used to like wearing diapers as a kid and would often sneak some away whenever I could find some although that went away for quite a while and it's sort of just come back all of a sudden =/ (Though now I'm actually able to pay for them >.>) I like the feel more than anything. I am not, however an adult baby. I am also a furry, though I don't really combine it with being a DL, to me they aren't really related although Im still quite happy talking to people who are interested in both.

I particularly like to read, mostly fantasy books but crime and science fiction show up occasionally. I used to do some martial arts and would like to get into them but I've never really been able to find many good places for it in Australia (there seems to be a greater focus on making money than teaching the art in question). I love my video games, though my preferred genre seems to change from day to day, but usually RPG's, RTS's and sometimes FPS's are my staple 3.

Ideally I'd just like to be able to talk to like-minded people about the things I can't talk to any of my friends about and to get advice from people who certainly know alot more about this topic than I do. I do tend to be rather shy and quiet though.

Regardless, I hope to be able to make a contribution for the better for this site and I look forward to participating in the various threads. ^.^

welcome to the site im planning on join the army to hope it goes well for you in the air force i personaly think there the best

G'day mate,

welcome to ADISC from SA. I hope you have a good time here making new friends. You'll surely find the advice here you're looking for.

Cheers.

Welcome, I too wanted to join the Air Force but then I took computers to brain... Uh yeah, but seriously good luck with the Air Force. I'm also a furry and a DL but I don't do both at once.

Make sure you join the Aussies Unite group.

Thanks for the replies ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MrTall View Post
    Welcome, I too wanted to join the Air Force but then I took computers to brain... Uh yeah, but seriously good luck with the Air Force. I'm also a furry and a DL but I don't do both at once.

Make sure you join the Aussies Unite group.
    Cool, I kinda did the opposite, started with computers/programming then got ever that rather quickly =p

Hi Felix! Welcome to ADISC!

We have lots of Aussies here, and when you guys are sleeping, you'll see a bunch of Canadian and American ABTBDLs hanging around here (and some of the Europeans as well).

Just curious, what do you like best about ADISC so far?

=)
    Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 04:27.