Thread: My introduction and story :)

Default My introduction and story :)

So this is just a little about me. I am a 21 year old male in Virginia who is very into diapers. I sometimes will wear to school classes and to work but not too often. I do wear every night to bed just incase I have an accident. I have been known to wet the bed from time to time. [removed] So other then that.... I have been into diapers since I Was about age 10 maybe, I seem to remember seeing goodnights and thinking I want to try them on. Well I never got to until later in life, however, I did get the chance to wear a depend pull up which was not quite the same but had a feel non the less. Ever since that time I tried the depend I was hooked I wanted more and more and more!! So eventually I did start buying diapers that were fitting and were like diapers and that lasted about a year or two and then I discovered the world of online diapers and feel in love and have not been back to store brand since!

welcome to the site i wish i could get some diapers lol