Thread: It's Almost D-Day (Diaper Day)

Default It's Almost D-Day (Diaper Day)

Hi Everybody,

I'm new here. Just wanted to share something with you that I do to give me something to look forward to in this crazy life. Most of us don't wear diapers all the time as we prefer to be a bit private about it. I'm much the same, although I do wear out sometimes too - just depends (pun intended) on my mood.

Anyhow, I typically look at my week and figure out which days I will have time to myself (I have kids) when I can just enjoy a good chunk of time diapered and snuggling my blankie, plushies and drinking my bottle, sucking my paci. Then I mark this day on the calendar as "D -Day"! Nobody else needs to know what it really means (I can always make something up) and it gets me excited with anticipation. Everybody needs something to look forward to right?!

Anyone else do something special to anticipate their 'diaper dates'?

So I guess we're not invading Normandy yet? Looks like I will have to put my rifle away for now.

Diaper days are definitely something I look forward to, I also try a lot of new things during these events.

Yeah, no rifle required unless you'd like to go to the range diapered. That could be fun. But hey, D-Day was about liberation, so it's definitely analogous.