Thread: Hello! New member alert!

Red face Hello! New member alert!

Just sending a little introduction!! I have actually been viewing this site for a while now but have just decided to reach out and join. I don't wear by choice and so it's taken me a while to open up and truly start coming to terms with it. My close friends and of course family know and have been fully supportive, helping me every step of the way. I'm excited however to start to get to know people who are in the same situation, or similar situations as me! I'm excited to be a member here and can't wait to start getting to know everyone!

Glad to have you here! ^^

Having support is a crucial factor. While I am not IC, I do have a very supportive wife, as well as some very understanding friends, who have helped me to cope with these feelings. It hasn't been easy on the marriage, but I'm confident we're going to make it.

Honestly, though, I don't think we could if it weren't for ADISC. It is an absolutely wonderful site, filled with empathetic, knowledgeable, and understanding people. Yes, we can get rambunctious, but it's all in good fun. Really, the members here have become a second family to me. The support I and countless others have found within these forums is a harbor in the storm.

I hope you can find a similar solace here. ^_^ Thanks for signing up and have fun!

Hello and welcome! I deal with incontinence myself, and I'll be happy to chat with you anytime you want. It certainly does take some getting used to, but moving toward acceptance is a good thing. I think the most important part is that needing diapers doesn't define who I am or what I do. At the same time, I can't deny its great impact on my life. I guess it's all about balance. Wishing you the very best, and looking forward to some good discussions

hey rememberinghope
    what some of you hobbies do you like to do in your free time.