Thread: adult baby teenie beby diaper baby

saugling1

Default adult baby teenie beby diaper baby

hi I'm a dult baby baby my name is breastfeedbaby my age is 6 months are breastfed at the breast and the bottle I want to make know to talk in the chat to make friends with her ​​adult baby who is breast-feeding from breast and nipple and the breast-feeding mothers would want to befriend
    Thank you for your trust

Erm, okay. Interesting intro you have there but you do have the intro in the wrong place.

This is the administrative part of the forum. Used for ideas or problems with the website that you want to bring forward. Just politely ask a mod (their usernames are in purple) if they could move this to the Introduction part of the forum which can be located here: Greetings / Introductions

Yeah, this is in the wrong forum, try to read the forums a bit more carefully.

Now, if I actually understand what you are asking, you should ask about this in the IRC-chat, or make your own channel there for this.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by breastfeedbaby View Post
    hi I'm a dult baby baby my name is breastfeedbaby my age is 6 months are breastfed at the breast and the bottle I want to make know to talk in the chat to make friends with her ​​adult baby who is breast-feeding from breast and nipple and the breast-feeding mothers would want to befriend
    Thank you for your trust
    Hey, welcomed to ADISC.

This is unfortunately not what we generally look for from an introduction. Diapers and infantilism is the common thread here, so we'd like to know a little more about you outside of the ABDL side of your life. We have a handy introduction cheat sheet which you could read before posting another introduction

As for the IRC, you can always start by reading this guide.

Cheers,

~~Near