Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-nazis/skin heads/KKK

Default Neo-nazis/skin heads/KKK

So I'm just curious what you're experiences with these people are. Here is mine.

But a few of the local skin heads have shown there dislike of me. By trying to attack me.
    Yeah. I hate Neo-nazis.
    Also the local KKK has shown there general dislike as well. They put a small picture of a wooden cross burning in my bag. And a small noose in my bag.
    I honestly am scared of these kids.
    Enough so that I have warned people that if I disappear with foul play suspected where to check for me.

I was on this Neo-nazis hitlist when he brought a ballistic knife to school I was on a list that had 45 gays/bi/lesbian/trannies/cross-dressers, 60 jews, and 45 others who h explained as people who needed to be cleaned from the gene pool. I was listed as "possible gay/bi needs to be removed."

Yeah that scared me. He just guessed it. And I was just down the hall from where he was when they caught him with the knife. I had never really met the kid.

When I was told it really scared me. I had never hit me that someone I didn't know would want to kill me.

So yeah. I have been attacked by them multiple times I honestly fear for my life sometimes.

Wow that is scary.
    My only experiences with those kinds of people are seeing Swastikas and racial slurs graffitid on random things. But there was usually anti graffiti right under it or crossing it out and calling them losers or idiots.
    It's kind of nerve wrecking that there are people like that out there who consider genocide to be a good thing.

I haven't had direct dealings with them (thank god) but there are a few of them in my home town.

Have you reported them for harassment or tried transferring to a different school?

"Needs to be removed from gene-pool" (aside from the obvious fact that it's hate breeders like that who need removing) do they not think at all? m-m, and f-f relationships don't produce offspring, and don't affect their "oh so precious" genepool in the slightest. (not trying to offend the gay and lesbian groups, but it's kinda an obvious point.)

With regards to the 3k, the cross burning is a sacriligious action for people who claim to be christian, so wtf?

Holy shit, I'd be getting whatever's legal for a teenager to carry for protection in your state right away personally. Which is probably nothing... but my knowledge of the laws in the states is limited. I'd also be getting a concealed carry license as soon as I could...

That some scary stuff, I guess here in Canada we don't have these problems as much... Or at least I never hear of it happening. But that is just insane...

I've never had any personal experience with them, I hope I never do.

You could file a report of harassment, or physical harm (I can't remember the official word for it).
    Which in all honesty that's what I would do, specially if you have already been attacked by them (that acts as proof).

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1
    That some scary stuff, I guess here in Canada we don't have these problems as much... Or at least I never hear of it happening. But that is just insane...
    It does happen here, quite a bit actually, its just carried out differently by the government, thus meaning it is also carried out differently from the perpetrators.

it doesnt matter how uld you are. if there is a hate crime against you report it. the hate crimes is a federal crime that is taken seriouasly in the u.s. punishment can be anywhere between 5 years to life in prison at any level of a hate crime it is a class one fellony. and the prisson charges are without parrrol. meaning to serve out the entire time in prison. please correct me if im wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyNekoGirl View Post
    So I'm just curious what you're experiences with these people are. Here is mine.

But a few of the local skin heads have shown there dislike of me. By trying to attack me.
    Yeah. I hate Neo-nazis.
    Also the local KKK has shown there general dislike as well. They put a small picture of a wooden cross burning in my bag. And a small noose in my bag.
    I honestly am scared of these kids.
    Enough so that I have warned people that if I disappear with foul play suspected where to check for me.

I was on this Neo-nazis hitlist when he brought a ballistic knife to school I was on a list that had 45 gays/bi/lesbian/trannies/cross-dressers, 60 jews, and 45 others who h explained as people who needed to be cleaned from the gene pool. I was listed as "possible gay/bi needs to be removed."

Yeah that scared me. He just guessed it. And I was just down the hall from where he was when they caught him with the knife. I had never really met the kid.

When I was told it really scared me. I had never hit me that someone I didn't know would want to kill me.

So yeah. I have been attacked by them multiple times I honestly fear for my life sometimes.

It's pretty clear here than you need to take that evidence to the authorities. Not only is it distatestul, but its illegal. Pretty simple answer.

Someone I knew who is a "self-entered :/" member of the KKK/Neo-Nazis, he tends to not actually -associate- with he groups, but clearly does and says things that are related to them. He has come to the high school in a trench coat every day, and has told me often that he can easily hide a rifle under his coat.

One day I got an email from him saying that he has been watching me, and has added me to his hit list for being a homo, and that if I came to the school on Friday he would shoot me. I honestly did not believe him, he's more of a troll than anything. He got arrested outside the doors of the school, and had no weapon (however, his friends told him not to bring the rifle to school by text message). He did have a rifle at his house, in his room.

The only time I had seen a KKK/Neo-Nazi member in person was when I went to Waterworld. I was in line for the water slide, and right next to me in line was a muscular, burly, Aryan man with an iron cross tattooed on one shoulder, the letters "AB" (which stands for Aryan Brotherhood, not Adult Baby, unfortunately) on the other shoulder, and some tattoos with skulls and some words I couldn't read at the time. I tried my best to keep my distance from this creep, and avoided conversation and eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by THUMPERKATYLYNN View Post
    it doesnt matter how uld you are. if there is a hate crime against you report it. the hate crimes is a federal crime that is taken seriouasly in the u.s. punishment can be anywhere between 5 years to life in prison at any level of a hate crime it is a class one fellony. and the prisson charges are without parrrol. meaning to serve out the entire time in prison. please correct me if im wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Holy shit, I'd be getting whatever's legal for a teenager to carry for protection in your state right away personally. Which is probably nothing... but my knowledge of the laws in the states is limited. I'd also be getting a concealed carry license as soon as I could...

I've never had any personal experience with them, I hope I never do.
    Well I can carry a knife but so do hey, and they can carry them in school. (kids in Agricultrure and shop classes are allowed to carry knives that are three inches or shorter.)

I ignore the nooses and pictures because the kids are retarded. (not literally) and to me I is almot funny.

Concealed carry isn't allowed until I'm 18 and cost a crap ton. Nor do I have the ability to get a weapon to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus2k View Post
    It's pretty clear here than you need to take that evidence to the authorities. Not only is it distatestul, but its illegal. Pretty simple answer.
    The hate crimes will get worse if I report it. Trust me. And three of the skin heads and half of the KKK members have daddies on the police force/political office.

Quote Originally Posted by Terciel View Post
    Have you reported them for harassment or tried transferring to a different school?
    Can't. A)they claim I'm a gypsy cause I have moved schools multiple times already and there isn't another school in the district I can go to and we aren allowed to go outside the district/county.
    The only other school is one that scares me worse than the skin heads, because all the gangs have kids in there and it is less so at my current school.

I have just started shrugging off their berating. And they have yt to hit me. They corner me and threaten me but don't hit me. They seem to not realize how easy it would be for me to finger hem once I got stabbed. So I will point out how they could forensicly trace each of them to my death or beating. So yeah.

I'm glad I want to be a police officer and actually know my stuff.

The weird thing is that I'm no gay or bi. I'm actually a-sexual temporarily. I'm going to date some one but have no interest in sex. So yeah.

Those guys are freaks.