Thread: LegoLand

Default LegoLand

I asked in an earlier post - but I think it got misunderstood.
    Has anyone been to LegoLand? I will be in Florida in October and I am considering a side trip there.

Sorry, I've never been myself. But I would love to go there one day. I've seen some pictures of it, and heard about others going. It sounds like alot of fun.

Went to the one in California when I was nine. The rides weren't super intense compared to Disneyland, but what's more fantastic than lego? Totally worth checking out if you can.

I haven't been there but I drive past it all the time. Most of it is just the rides from cypress gardens which is what the park used to be. It's very mellow rides. If you are looking for exciting rides go to universal, if you want kiddie rides go there. Middle ground would be disney with its mix of mild and thrill rides depending on the park. All three will rape your wallet though.

I won't be doing any rides at any park. I have back problems.
    I will have my mother with me and we will be looking at the model buildings and towns.

I went. It's fun, but only for a day or two. The lego theme gets old pretty quickly.