Thread: Live from New York, it's BrooklynABDL!

Cool Live from New York, it's BrooklynABDL!

Hello everybody, long-time ABDL, first-time poster. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I love downhill skiing (British Columbia, Lake Tahoe, Vermont), live music (Radiohead, The National, Arcade Fire), playing sports (tennis, soccer, surfing) and all things NYC (best city in the world).

I'm also a doctor in real life, but I won't say what kind or which hospital for obvious reasons!

Nice to meet you all...

Welcome to Adisc BrooklynABDL

I also really like 'The National' and I am striving to be a doctor in a few years...so we have some light things in common.
    Have you always known you were of the ABDL variety . Also have you always lived in Brooklyn? I had a friend that came from there, but she went to the performing arts high school there.

Hope to see more of you around.

P.S. Loved the title of your intro thread. Caught my attention right away.

Hello new friend! Have you ever seen The National in concert? They are really great live. Not sure if they've toured Poland though. I haven't always lived in NYC, but I've been an ABDL for as long as I can remember. I was a bedwetter well into my teens and hid my problem by riding my bike to the store and buying myself diapers so I didn't have wet sheets. Are you in college now? Good luck pursuing your goals, it's tough work, but very rewarding!

my aunt lives in new your i hope you have a good time on this site

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynABDL View Post
    Hello new friend! Have you ever seen The National in concert? They are really great live. Not sure if they've toured Poland though. I haven't always lived in NYC, but I've been an ABDL for as long as I can remember. I was a bedwetter well into my teens and hid my problem by riding my bike to the store and buying myself diapers so I didn't have wet sheets. Are you in college now? Good luck pursuing your goals, it's tough work, but very rewarding!
    I haven't yet seen them in concert, but I have their most recent album. I actually came across them while randomly browsing MTV.com and the video for conversation 16 was featured. I loved it so much that I got their album and haven't been able to stop listening since.
    I'm in Poland doing med school in english right now. I'm actually abroad, because originally I'm pretty much from Toronto, Canada. It is tough work, I hope the reward is worth it...

Hmm. Yeah, I had some incidents too, but I was too embarrassed to do anything about it and telling my parents even of one incident as a preteen pretty much set me up for years of keeping it to myself. My ABDL side didn't really much have to do anything with it though, that's just been a part of my desire ever since some abrupt life changes very early on.

Can I ask where you lived before??

You should definitely check out their album Boxer, that's my favorite (Alligator is amazing too). I've seen them in concert 4 times (spoiled, I know).

Will you go back to Canada for residency? I gave a talk at a conference in Toronto in 2008, my research was really boring but the trip was a lot of fun! I've never been to Montreal, but I hear that is amazing too. I've been skiing at Blackcomb/Whistler twice, I really do love Canada haha. I've actually lived up and down the east coast of the United States: Philadelphia, PA, Charleston, SC, Baltimore, MD, and now Brooklyn, NY!

Welcome to ADISC!

Have fun being a ADISC member!
    It's always fun knowing more *BDLs in New York!

Just curious, what's your favorite diaper?

=)
    Last edited by wwetbed; 03-Feb-2012 at 04:17.

Yagnuf

Well, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Lots of ABDL here and really friendly folks to share with.

Hi BrooklynABDL, I'm new here myself (and also been an ABDL for a while). Nice to meet you!