Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A girl for the day

Default A girl for the day

Imagine asking a random man the following question:

"If I could wave a magic wand and tomorrow you would wake up as a female, would you want me to?"

The answer would be overwhelmingly "no!", transgendered people aside. But imagine we change the question:

"If I could wave a magic wand and tomorrow you would wake up as a female, and be a female for one whole day before changing back the day after, would you want me to?"

I have a feeling the answer would be "yes!". We're naturally curious.

I think the thought of switching genders for a day has probably crossed the mind of everybody at some point in their lives, but here on ADISC are any of us shameless enough to give it a go?

I must admit, the idea of dressing like a girl, and just spending a day doing inane, everyday things as a female is very appealing. And not sexually appealing, just interesting.

Anybody else feel like this? I'm not at all transgendered, and more than happy being a dude, but I think it'd be a lot of fun. I know a lot of people here are unhappy with their birth gender/sex, but how about you who are more than happy with it?

Female thoughts on this? Passing as a guy for the day of any interest?

I think that most men would still say 'No!' pretty emphatically. I want the magic wand, but I'd only need it once: no desire to turn back.

I'd love to be able to turn into a female for a day; it would be interesting, I think.

I'll probably spend a day dressed as a female for a day at some point, probably several! Just for the hell of it, make a normal (probably) shitty day a bit more interesting with some panties and a skirt!

I think it would be interesting, if only for a day. I'd want to change back though afterwards, as I am happy with my sex.

If it were just for a day, I'd certainly give it a go, if for no other reason than for the experience and what I'd see and learn from it.

I would say yes. I have thought about it before .

I'd say yes!

I think most men are curious, and if comfortable would easily give a day to try it out...

Turn into a 64 year old woman? No, definitely not, but if I could chose the age as well, well then yes, and I would probably be very naughty. What a surprise when I suddenly changed back, like Cinderella, leaving my glass New Balance behind....teehee.

Prince Charming: "Did I just have sex with a 64 year old dude? Yuch......! Call out the guards god dammit!"

:i know that i would change in a heartbeat the problem is i dont think i would want to change back. i like being a little girl.