Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *waves a paw*

Default *waves a paw*

A shy looking wolf cub comes forward and waves a lil paw.

Hi, I'm Pilou. I am a bit shy, especially about that part of me. I keep it separated from the rest of my life. I have a full time job that keeps me very busy most of the time.

I am quite curious about regression. I also have a fascination for hypnosis.

I'm trying to understand that side of me better and feel more comfortabe with it. I thought it might be good to join here and meet others.

I also like outdoor activities like hiking, skiing and a few others. I like to take photos too when I go out. I'm also a techy and I like to play games but for the moment, I seem to never find the time for that.

I'd be happy if I can also help others in the process.

Hey there Pilou and welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy the site and you find it as helpful as it was for me.

Nice to meet you and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for in the site!

I've dabbled around in hypnosis quite a bit myself, although I have to be careful because I tend to go overboard with files...

What kind of games do you like to play when you get the time for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilou View Post
    A shy looking wolf cub comes forward and waves a lil paw.

Hi, I'm Pilou. I am a bit shy, especially about that part of me. I keep it separated from the rest of my life. I have a full time job that keeps me very busy most of the time.

I am quite curious about regression. I also have a fascination for hypnosis.

I'm trying to understand that side of me better and feel more comfortabe with it. I thought it might be good to join here and meet others.

I also like outdoor activities like hiking, skiing and a few others. I like to take photos too when I go out. I'm also a techy and I like to play games but for the moment, I seem to never find the time for that.

I'd be happy if I can also help others in the process.
    welcome i hope you have a good time also you should try the chat section its one of the best parts of the site happy hunting

welcome to adisc i must say yours is the cutest introduction ive seen so far, and have you ever been hypnotised.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMagus View Post
    Nice to meet you and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for in the site!

I've dabbled around in hypnosis quite a bit myself, although I have to be careful because I tend to go overboard with files...

What kind of games do you like to play when you get the time for it?
    Hi, and thanks for the warm welcome. I like to play cards (including poker recently), most board games. I used to enjoy table RPGs but I haven't played in ages. I like video games too but again time has been too scarce for that. What really matter is to spend a good time with other people.

What do you mean by going overboard with files? What's your experience with file based hypnosis?

---
    To Lowie

Thanks for the welcome. Wuffies like nature I guess
    I'm a Nikon user too.

----
    To Awesome123

Thanks for the welcome message. I'll try to check it.

-----
    To Baby Stacey

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to liked the intro.

Yes, I have been hypnotized but not in this context. and you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilou View Post
    Hi, and thanks for the warm welcome. I like to play cards (including poker recently), most board games. I used to enjoy table RPGs but I haven't played in ages. I like video games too but again time has been too scarce for that. What really matter is to spend a good time with other people.

What do you mean by going overboard with files? What's your experience with file based hypnosis?
    It is definitely important to have a good time with others! Video games are so prominent lately that I tend forget about their physical counterparts... Board games are so much better, but seem to be fading out. I've tried a few times to get into table RPGs, but our groups kept falling apart or the dm/gm got lazy.

I've always been pretty interested in hypnosis, so I went searching and found a website with a bunch of files; most of which are fetish related (but I only stick with the diaper ones). By overboard I mean that I tend to grab ones that would do stupid things like make me need to wear and use, etc. I come to my senses a bit after I've listened to the files and then feel ashamed or angry for impulsively listening. Despite that anger I still end up going back to them in a sort of binge and purge cycle.
    File based hypnosis is... highly varied in quality and really impersonal. Some great scripts will have poor audio, or vice versa. It can be great at times because you don't need to spend money on it, but I doubt it will ever live up to the real thing (although I haven't been hypnotized in person).

A hypnotist did come to my college recently, so I did get to see it all in person, but I didn't volunteer because I wanted to analyze what he did, and also was afraid of what I might do or say if I went under (which wasn't something I needed to worry about).

Sorry this ended up as such a long post.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. The quality is indeed often disappointing and it can be hard to get results for some. I'm glad you had a chance to see the rel thing.