Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen (my LG name). I just joined here and thought I would say hi I am a 36 yr. old woman but, live almost 24/7 as a LG. I only act my real age when I HAVE to but, definitely prefer to live as a LG. Anywho, I hope to find some friends here. Have a good day!

Welcome to the neighborhood.
    My wife is an LG too.

Hello and welcome to the site. I lived in Ohio for nine years before I moved to Virginia. Usually in the intro thread, we tell a little more about ourselves so we can get to know you a little better. Do you have any hobbies or activities. I'm a professional musician and educator. I enjoy writing and have three stories on this site, as well as a short story on Nook Books. In the summer I enjoy riding my bike on our extensive bike trail.

So what do you enjoy doing?

Hi HokieABDL, thank you very much

Hi dogboy, thank you also. I have lots of things that interest Daddy (my boyfriend) takes me shopping and to game rooms, I love the, camping, anything really. I love my stuffed monkeys and am an animal lover. I have 2 dogs who I love very much! My favorite color is pink....I love anything pink! I am here to find friends who share in the lifestyle I live. The only person who knows about me is my Daddy. I have pretty liberated 'real life' friends but none that would or could understand it. :-) :-) :-)

Hi, and welcome! I like camping and fishing and dogs too! My puppy, Cookie, is my avatar! Isn't she cute?

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, and don't forget to notice our new Sissy/LG forum! We just added it about a week ago, and it's really awesome!

ADISC Sissy/LG Forum

hi BabyJessi. Thank you for the welcome. Cookie is absolutely adorable! Is she a Jack Russell Terrier? I have been visiting the Sissy/LG forum a bit since I joined. I never really realized that 'sissies' and LGs were grouped together.....kinda interesting. I had always known I had a LG side but, really only experienced it through roleplay with my wasn't until recently that I started REALLY living it almost always. It's funny becuz the 'real' me and the LG me are very different....The 'real' me is very mature, kinda has a (s'cuse me) bitchy attitude and very responsible...the LG me is very playful, loves to joke and play games, is very mischievous and very forgiving. I like the LG me MUCH better, hehe!

Actually, Cookie is a 'Rat Terrier.' Rat's are very similar to Jacks, but their legs are a bit longer (Jacks are kinda squat) and they are also a bit sleeker (skinnier so to speak). Also, she is VERY fast!

As for your LG side being so different from your 'real' side, I think that's probably more common than you might think. A lot of us have to be very strong, leader type personalities in our professional lives, and we use our 'little,' sides to allow us to get away from that for awhile so we can truly relax and NOT have to worry about everything our 'big' sides has to worry about all the time. Without it, we'd probably eventually have nervous breakdown or something.

LOL yes, you are probably right about the nervous breakdown! I agree that it is pretty common for our 'big' and 'little' sides to be so different. I suppose I should have worded it differently....I dunno lol....I guess what I should have said is I looooove being 'little me' much more than being 'big me'. Both sides are so different from each 'little me's (is that a word? LOL)' favorite color is pink and 'big me's' favorite color is hunter green. 'Little me' likes foods that 'big me' doesn't and vise versa. Etc, etc.....So, what is your play age? I am typically 12 1/2 yrs. old, but act younger (6-7 yrs. old) a lot of times. My (little me) birthday is April's coming up and I can't wait to see what kind of fun my Daddy and I are going to have. What are some things that you like to do? Oh yeah, my dogs names are PJ (short for Peanut Jellybean cuz he was soooo small when he was born lol) and Sable. They are bigger than Cookie, but would probably love to play with her. Aside from my Daddy, they are my 2 bestest friends in the whole world! I absolutely adore them!

Hello, and welcome. First off I would like to say 36 does NOT make you an old women, I'm sure you still have many years of being a spring chicken ahead of you. Also I read that you camp, Have you ever gone to any special camp grounds or national parks?

Once again welcome and thank you for posting your inro-thread, your doing great!

Hi Goofy! You made me giggle! Hehehe....I meant I am 36 years old. I, in NOOOO way, consider myself old hehehe.

It is nice to meet you! I read your profile and you did a good job with it

When you say 'special camp, do you mean a camp geared towards this lifestyle? If so, no I haven't been yet BUT would love to attend the one coming up in Indiana....There are a couple in a couple states but, Indiana is definitely closest to me.

Have a happy daaaaay!