Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Legos! =D

Default My Legos! =D

Man, I used to love legos when I was a kid. Today, since it's dark out and no one's really home or online... I busted them out from under my bed and took at stab at 'em. Man, it's been years, but I still got it! haha. In a single hour and a half, I got this far. And you can bet your ass this thing is going to be huge when it's finished.

(total piece count = at least 50,000,000. Weight inside of white garbage bag= nearly 10lbs!)

Haha, that's awesome. That looks pretty sweet. Lego is amazing, the best toy-ish thing ever. I have an amazingly massive collection too. Maybe this will inspire me to break it out for the first time in a long time.

I have a big Rubbermaid container with my Legos, along with some other containers strewn about...I haven't busted out the huge container in a long time though, and I usually just make ships with the limited amount of pieces from one of my smaller boxes...

dude you make me want to try to go bigger.

And you can bet your ass this thing is going to be huge when it's finished.

Bigger is always better -- although, my strategy is always to build the bottom first, and take the longest time getting it super-sturdy. (notice how it's sitting on the edges of the chair without sagging, etc =D)

Cool. My lego has been banished to the attic, and is currently unobtainable. I'm gonna see if I can get it down one day though. I had loads.

I used to be a "Legomaniac" back in the day, I think lego still freakin sends me their catologs even though I havent played with them for like 6 years, but occasianally when I am bored I will bust my rather crappy collection out and make some sort of violent gun truck exploder boom boom ship thing?

My mom sold all of my legos at a garage sale, . I used to collect all of the Star Wars Legos.

That's awesome!!!!

Man that sucks, garnetandblack2107... your mom made a foolish mistake...

NEVER sell lego at a garage sale!!! (unless it's one I'm attending :P). It is worth much more than you will ever get for it and you will regret it soon after! I'm glad my parents kept like 90% of mine