Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Little bedding

Default Little bedding

I got this idea from the sissy section.

Anyone have bedding that's not exactly "age-appropriate"? :P

I got these for university, because my queen size sheets were too big for my bed here:

My older brother laughed, but my younger brother thought they were cool. My mom said they were cute.

I only have the sheets, not the drapes and stuff. That's just a stock photo.

On a funny note, it's listed under "toddler bedding" at Wal-Mart. X3

I've got some Lion King bedding on order and I have my eye on a reversible Thomas the Tank Engine set from Toys R Us

I just got waterproof teddy bear sheets from fetware.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I've got some Lion King bedding on order and I have my eye on a reversible Thomas the Tank Engine set from Toys R Us
    New Lion King bedding? Except for the duvet covers, I thought they were only marketed in toddler sizes. (I still feel Kiara was robbed - Disney princess bedding is everywhere, but Kiara is left out.)

I have a Simba's Pride bedset that I adore, but can't replace. There are "My Little Pony" sheets on the bed now. (No Big Macintosh, no Shadowbolts, arguably too pink, but cute and available.)

I saw some pretty cute queen size flannel polar bear sheets (my personal favorite, however they had snowmen and penguins too) by Circo at target. Sadly I didn't get them because I'm currently living with my parents after a breakup and don't want to get to the point where they start asking questions. That'll change when I get a place of my own again however.

I am thinking about getting some Little Bedding for my new single dorm in college, problem I have is sizing, my college has extra long twin beds, and Im not sure if the bedding will fit, Can anybody help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    I am thinking about getting some Little Bedding for my new single dorm in college, problem I have is sizing, my college has extra long twin beds, and Im not sure if the bedding will fit, Can anybody help me out?
    Mine is an extra long twin, and the sheets I have fit fine. Kid ones are usually elastic and can stretch a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    There are "My Little Pony" sheets on the bed now. (No Big Macintosh, no Shadowbolts, arguably too pink, but cute and available.)
    If it's Friendship is Magic, you gotta tell me where you got them!!!!

I refuse to have anything other than kids bedding on my bed, I have tons of sets. Thomas, Cars, Toy Story, Construction trucks, and more. They are all awesome!