Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedding

Default Bedding

Do you have sheets, blankies & comforters for your bed, that are little girlish or if you can call them that, sissy? If not, what would be your dream theme for your bed, if you could have it?

Oh oh OH!!! So after Christmas I got to go out for the "Day after" sales, now I didn't get exactly what I wanted but close! Got a set of Red Satin (Satin/Silk being my idea) sheets that i LOVE. I'm not crazy nuts over the color, would have loved Lavender or Purple. Color aside it's soooo nice snuggling down into a soft bed and falling asleep

I'd definitely love some girly themed bedding, I think Hello Kitty would be best.
    At the moment I just have normal bedding, then again it is pink!

Hello Kitty, or (the new) My little pony bed sheets would be *awesome*, I think you'd have to be silly not to agree

I definitely dream that I will one day get MLP bed sets, would be so cute!

Littlesissyme

Hello kitty bedding would be awesome!

i have three sets of bedding for my bed my favorite is my barbie set .then my little mermaid set and finaly my sessamy street set. i havent found any hello kity sets yet . does anyone know where i can get a set of hello kity or any other girly sets to fit a twin bed?

TheSpecterPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by THUMPERKATYLYNN View Post
    i havent found any hello kity sets yet . does anyone know where i can get a set of hello kity or any other girly sets to fit a twin bed?
    Go to target. They should definitely have some. On the off chance that they don't, JC Penny may be another option.

I remember there were two Hello Kitty bed sets at Target, one was Ms.Kitty herself, and the other was My Melody. *sigh* if I didn't still live with my mom I'd invest in one.

All my bedding (at uni and home) is blue and bedding is actually the only thing I wouldn't make sissyish in any way. That said if I had to choose I'd go with a Disney Princess one, providing the pink was more pastel coloured as opposed to hot pink.

It must be FLUFFY FLUFFY AND FLUFFY!!
    FLUFFY!!

My little pony would be awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKittyKat View Post
    It must be FLUFFY FLUFFY AND FLUFFY!!
    FLUFFY!!

My little pony would be awesome too!
    My Little Pony Sheet Set - Walmart.com