View Poll Results: Did ADISC turn you into a Sissy?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 20.93%
  • No

34 79.07%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did ADISC turn you into a Sissy?

Default Did ADISC turn you into a Sissy?

So i have heard in the past that ADISC turns DL's into AB's and AB's into either Babyfurs or Sissies.

So i was wondering how true is that?

Did any of you know you were a sissy before coming to ADISC or is it something you discovered after coming to this website?

Did ADISC turn you into a Sissy?

Dang, it's not a public poll. I was hoping to see the names of who did and didn't. >.>

I've always known i'm a Sssy, ADISC didn't play much of a role in that. What it has done though is show me i'm not alone, what i'm feeling isn't just me being "messed up" & no matter how bad the people around me make me feel for being me there's a place for me here where i can be accepted for what/how i feel.

(First off, I wouldn't call myself a full-blown sissy, but when it comes to diapers and my definition of "babyish," I lean very strongly toward the girly stuff!)

In response to the poll: No. What sissy is in me has surely existed for quite some time.

I've been a sissy for many years, and also a DL.
    Hard to say which came first, but really it doesn't matter because that's just who i am.

I really don't see how ADISC could turn you into a sissy, really they are 2 different states of mind.
    maybe some sissy's didn't realise what they were before they came here??

just my thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by sissycindy View Post
    I've been a sissy for many years, and also a DL.
    Hard to say which came first, but really it doesn't matter because that's just who i am.

I really don't see how ADISC could turn you into a sissy, really they are 2 different states of mind.
    maybe some sissy's didn't realise what they were before they came here??

just my thoughts....
    I think that is the case. Maybe they do not know what a 'sissy' is, but that they have been one forever and just don't realize it til after coming to Adisc, or it is something that has always been in them, whether repressed or not, and it is not until they find others like them that they really identify as a sissy. Those are my two theories.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Did any of you know you were a sissy before coming to ADISC or is it something you discovered after coming to this website?

Did ADISC turn you into a Sissy?
    It's hard to answer the poll because I think that these are two different questions. I was certainly not a sissy before I came to ADISC (didn't know what one was!), but then I'm unsure whether ADISC made me into a sissy or just helped me realise I was one.

I think ADISC has made me feel comfortable with my sexuality, and as a result I've experiment more and taken pleasure from more things. Without ADISC, I might just simply be a DL, and feeling uncomfortable with myself simply refuse to indulge in anything else.

So it's a yes/no answer I'm giving, just to be difficult. ADISC was a catalyst for the change.

I think ADISC might be working on it, maybe just a little. I'm at least interested in sissification, a bit more than interested to be honest. But I really don't think ADISC has played any *strong* role in *converting* me, just opened me up to the idea.

lol It turned me both sissy and babyfur.

Kind of yes in that it introduced me to the concept but I'd been a crossdresser for a few years by that point so I was able to combine the two to become more of a sissy. So I voted no.