Thread: back and slightly less crazy :)

Red face back and slightly less crazy :)

Just thought i should say howdy since i haven't been on here for ages. I come from Melbourne, Australia and am 19 going on 20 (not looking forward to no longer being a teen T_T). I'm about to go into my first semester of fashion design at uni and as part of a fairly shoddy and vague new years resolution i've decided to come back on in a general attempt to make some new friends and maybe meet that special someone although i'm pretty sure i've already met the one for me

Welcome back old friend! Glad your back and searching the forums. And don't worry! 20's not a bad number! One more year closer to doing "legal" stuff, right? Just thought I'd be the first to welcome you back!

Lol, here everything becomes legal at 18 XD so 20 just spells the end of my teen years haha

America! Lol the only place ive been where drinking is legal at 18 was in Jamaica :P