Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Sorry, I meant to do this back when I created the account. I'm Ebonychild and I've been into AB/DL on the Internet since 1997. I'm going on 32 years old, I've had two mommies and a few daddies. I've also been to get togethers, parties and even a camp out back in my early 20s. I'm currently with a partner of the same interest, but we don't get into "diapers" as much anymore. I love to check out and respond to conversations ether related or unrelated, plus I love a good, well written story.

Thanks for having me

Glad to have you here, Ebonybaby! ^^

Having a momma is something I've been pining over for years. I've had a CT before, but now we live in different time zones. I have an 'auntie' now, who is awesome, but again, there's the issue of distance. I hope I can find one close by in the near future.

I'm not as into padding as I once was, either. The urges come back strong every now and then, but mostly, I just like being young; the padding is a fun accessory to me, not the focus. ^^

What else are you into? Any favorite types of music or movies? Any other cool hobbies? ^_^

Glad to see you on here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Hello and thank you onecho

I know that women are hard to come by given the nature of what we are/do. In chatrooms, we used to ingore people who came in, spouting incredible stories about having a "mommy." The two I've had, well, one I still have, in a way. The first one I met through a friend of mine who was into BDSM. We became good friends, but dispite the "Baby" aspect, a real relationship could not be formed. My current, is actually my best friend that I've known for a few years. I got the impression she was a very open person, I took a chance in introducing her and although we haven't tried it yet, she seems to be ok with it.

Enough of that though

As far as what I'm into, we'll, I've been a gamer (more of a game collector now-a-days) since the late 80s. With the exception of the Neo-Geo and Turbographic, system wise, I've ether played it or own it. Music, I've grown up listening to R&B as a baby into pre-teens, but I took a liking into Hip-Hop by the time I got in high school. Now you can find just about anything on my computer or CD collection. I tend to stick to a lot of the same artist, but I'm not afraid to try something new. Right now, I'm just glad to see that Amy Lee is back and Mary J Blige finally cut out the non-sense. Movies, never was too big on watching them, but now that I have Netflix streaming, if it has a good synopsis, I'll bite Mostly I love anything that will ether make you think or scare the crap out of you!

Apart from that, I just enjoy being married to my spouse. Although we have been together for years, they only just legalised marriage here, so now things feel just a little more complete.

Again, thanks for having me and you'll see me around from time to time. I've actually be coming around for awhile, but I figured, heck, why not just join up!

Take care