Thread: Squeaky toys

Default Squeaky toys

Anyone else have/heard of this fetish? It's a major part of my AB fantasies that sound starts me of like nothing else (if I can say that)... Just wondering if I'm the only one or not, cos I've looked it up and can't find anything...

Thoughts?

Pink Angel x x x

Quote Originally Posted by PinkAngel View Post
    Anyone else have/heard of this fetish? It's a major part of my AB fantasies that sound starts me of like nothing else (if I can say that)... Just wondering if I'm the only one or not, cos I've looked it up and can't find anything...

Thoughts?

Pink Angel x x x
    hmm.... do you mean squeaky toys like rubber duckies you'd have in the bath? or do you mean animal squeaky toys? cos there is a fetish for that Babyfur / Diaperfur

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    hmm.... do you mean squeaky toys like rubber duckies you'd have in the bath? or do you mean animal squeaky toys? cos there is a fetish for that Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Both really.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkAngel View Post
    Both really.
    that's cool - it's not a big thing for me myself, but everyone has a particular AB thing that is special for them. Don't worry, it's not the most weird by any means.

i guess that i have a fetish for squeaky toys . the louder the squeek or the squeekier the toy the better i like it. they make me laugh and make me feel little and actualy caut myself regressing in the store without relizing that i was before buying the toy. couldnt wait to get them home to play with them. i also have this thing wiyh playing with the dolls in the store before buying them. i guess its just the little girl in me. i dont care what people around me think if i like it i buy it .: tongueout:

Heh, you should visit my workplace.

One of our demo bathtubs is filled to the brim with squeaky rubber ducks!

I don't think I've heard of it before off hand, but I'd bet there are others who are into the same thing. I can only base this on one of the 18+ sites I've joined a few months ago and learned only a thousand different fetishes I'd never thought existed before. Quite a few being pretty...different for lack of a better word. But anyways, I'm sure there are others, I mean hell who thought there was other AB/DLs before finding sites like this? =P

I love to chew on what could be described as a Dog Toy, I love my squeaky newspaper and my squeaky ball which I have nearly chewed a hole through. I will get more. Ya could be a furry tha knows
    Furries tend to have animalistic behavours, it is like being a puppy or a kitten etc. Just enjoy yourself and be happy, if a squeaky chewtoy makes you happy then chew it. *grins*