Thread: Squeak!

Default Squeak!

Hi there! I'm RatRoyale, though, honestly, that's an ENTIRELY new handle for me. I was going to use my normal handle, but the chance of someone looking me up and finding this...ahh... I'd rather not think of that! n.n;

I am a teen diaperfur, with my fursona being a beige and greyblue domestic rat (a dumbo!) , with a mellow yellow tail tip. <3

Well, my furriness isn't a MASSIVE part of my life, actually. I'll probably make comments like "squeak! =^_^=" or something, but offline... don't show many ratty characteristics :P (Most furry swag is aimed at canines and felines :c also, I think meowing is a bit more socially acceptable than bruxing D: )

Well, other than diapers, my interests include:
    • Being a Pokemon Master
    • Eating
    • Reading (Currently reading The Hunger Games. NO SPOLIERS! D8)
    • Creativity! Writing and Drawing, especially!
    • A good cup of coffee
    • Biology
    • Cuddling kitty cats

You guys seem like, super friendly, awesome and fun, due to the amount I've lurked before I joined n.n

Yes, we are super friendly, awesome, and fun! Glad you noticed! Welcome to the site, and great intro!

I just have one question. Isn't it a bit ironic that a 'rat' likes to cuddle kitty cats!?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    I just have one question. Isn't it a bit ironic that a 'rat' likes to cuddle kitty cats!?
    Maybe just a little! :P

Welcome fellow Rodent. Always good to meet another rat or mouse and yesh everyone here is pretty nice and helpful well.. some cats in teh furs might want to nibble on you but nothing to bad. ^_^

Hope you have a great time here.

Sir I challenge you to a pokemon battle >.>